Wednesday, 11 February 2015

Travel Friendly Makeup & What's In My Makeup Bag (Updated)! #TravelTipsWithEmily

Hello everyone!

I am going to be travelling to France in June so I thought I would do a post on what I am going to be taking in my makeup bag and I will be making a series of travel posts and tips showing you what other things I will be packing. So let me know in the comments what sort of things you would like to see in the near future:)

I am going to kick this off with an updated what is in my makeup bag, and everything that is in my makeup bag is travel friendly and I will be taking with me. All of the makeup I am taking is long wearing and stays on all day, as France can be very hot and I will need it to stay on all day.
Face
For primer I am taking my Rimmel Stay Matte primer and a mini Benefit Porefessional primer, I am also taking my Seventeen primer as it doesn't take up too much room and is light weight. For foundation I will be bringing my Rimmel Stay Matte foundation as it is really long lasting and is in a tube rather than a glass bottle, it is better not to travel with glass bottles as they can break easily. I am not taking extremely expensive makeup as well, in case it smashes. The concealers I am bringing are: Rimmel Wake Me Up, Benefit Boi-Ing and Collection Lasting Perfection. The pressed powder I am taking is my every day one, Rimmel Stay Matte. I will be taking the Sleek Face Form palette as it is really compact and includes highlight, contour and blusher:) 
Eyes
I was debating whether to bring my MAC or Naked 3 palette with me but if it broke I would be absolutely devastated, so I am going to be taking the NYC quad in Best Of Broadway, it is pigmented and really affordable at the same time. For an eye shadow base I will be taking the Maybelline Color tattoo in Pink Gold. I will also be taking my Benefit Bad Gal Lash mascara, as I have the travel sized one so it doesn't take up a lot of room. 
Lips
I am going to be taking a selection of lipsticks and lip glosses with me. The lipsticks I am taking are: 
  • Jack Wills berry lip crayon 
  • MAC lipstick in Milan Mode 
  • MAC lipstick in Plink!
I am also going to be taking the Tanya Burr lipstick, is a gorgeous baby pink colour and is called First Date, then I will probably take a few of the Seventeen mini lip glosses. 
Tools & Makeup Brushes 
As well as my makeup brushes I will be taking eyelash curlers. The makeup brushes I am taking are all Real Techniques, and I will be putting them in the two travel cases I got with the sets. The brushes I am taking a selection of their eye brushes and face brushes. I will insert a picture of the ones I am taking...


So, that was my first travel tips with Emily post, the next post I will be doing is what is in my wash bag, so that is the skincare, hair care and body products I will be taking with me. I will also be recommending travel sized products that I have tried and tested:)

Until next time, 
Emily xo 

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik