Sunday, 15 February 2015

What Is In My Travel Washbags?! (Skincare, Body & Haircare) #TravelTipsWithEmily

Hello everyone!

Today I am going to be sharing with you what is in my wash bags that I am going to be taking on holiday, this post will be covering hair, body and skincare:) I hope that this video gives you an idea of what you might need to take with you on holiday. I am going to be putting this post into three different sections so that you can just read certain information if that is what you like.

Haircare...
I am going to be taking three different 'wash bags' with me and the first one will have my haircare items in. I am also going to be taking my hair dryer and my straighteners, I just thought I would mention those now as they don't fit into any of my bags. 

In my wash bag I have: 
  • Toni & Guy dry shampoo- this will be used to freshen up my hair in between washes as my hair does tend to get very oily and the heat will not help at all! 
  • Toni & Guy hairspray- I will need to keep my hair in place all day so this is an essential. 
  • Mark Hill anti humidity spray- as it is very hot in France I thought I would take this along with me to try it out and see if it is any good at keeping my hair fresh looking all day:) 
  • Hair bands, bobbles, bobby pins and other accessories- these are obvious essentials, I will be bringing hair bows and things like that just to make my hair look a little bit nicer as I will probably keep my hair in a pony tail every day. 
  • Tangle Teezer- this is another essential for me, I cannot go anywhere without my Tangle Teezer, it makes my hair tangle free and really soft. 
  • Shampoo and Conditioner 
Skincare/Body...
I am taking quite a few skincare and body items including: 
  • Face wash- got to keep my skin feeling fresh! 
  • Moisturiser 
  • Makeup removing face wipes 
  • Cotton pads 
  • Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water- I am going to be putting some of this in a travel bottle as I can't take the full thing and I wouldn't need it either! 
  • Deodrant 
  • Body wash/shower gel 
  • Sponge or a flannel 
  • Toothbrush and toothpaste 
  • Travel perfume- probably my miniature Viva La Juicy By Juicy Couture perfume. 
  • Razor
  • Suncream and aftersun- no doubt I will get sun burnt at some point! 
  • Lip balm- there is nothing worse than dry lips, and I will be taking a balm with SPF because sun burnt lips hurt like mad! 
So, that was what is in my wash bags. I hope you liked this post, why not leave a nice comment?! 

Until next time, 

Emily xo 





 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik