Sunday, 29 March 2015

The Body Shop Honey Bronzer | Hot Or Not?!

Hello everyone!

Today I am going to be reviewing the Body Shop Honey Glow Bronzer. I do not normally shop at the Body Shop when it comes to makeup but when they recently opened up a new store in my nearest shopping centre I went in to have a little browse. I had heard a lot about this bronzer, especially from Essie Button but I wanted to try it for myself.
I have been searching for a while for a nice bronzer that does not make me orange. So far, every one I have tried has either been too orange or cakey. But this Body Shop one is on a whole new level!

I picked up the shade Light Matte and as you can tell by the name it is completely matte. The design of the packaging is a honey comb pattern as is the bronzer itself. The only disappointing thing about this is it does not smell like honey, I was expecting it to smell like honey by the name but it turns out that it doesn't. 

It does not break the bank either, it costs £13.00 so isn't too expensive. Although, it is not the cheapest either!

This is my new favourite bronzer as you can build up the warmth of it and it gives a really natural sun kissed look. I will definitely repurchase this when I run out and expect to see this in my March favourites.


Let me know what other makeup I should review! 

Until next time, 
Emily xo 
 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik