Saturday, 20 June 2015

Brand Focus | Korres Makeup!*


Hello everyone!

I recently did a post on some Korres skincare items that I was very kindly sent and today I am going to be sharing with you my opinions on the makeup items they sent me. Before I start I wanted to mention that Korres products are available on korresusa.com, Debenhams.com as well as in selected Debenhams stores and houseoffraser.co.uk.
 
Korres Jasmine Lip Butter (£8.00)
I was sent three of the lip butters in pot version and I love all three, I will get on to each one individually but I wanted to mention that I love the packaging of these! The Jasmine Lip Butter is a really pretty nude shade with a hint of shimmer in it. This also smells really sweet and like all of the other lip butters, are very moisturising. I would wear this one everyday as it doesn't have a tint to it and looks really natural on the lips.

Korres Quince Lip Butter (£8.00)
I had never heard of quince before I got this lip balm and I had to go onto Google and look it up before I did this blog post! This has a very slight scent to it but I can't quite put my finger on what it is. This lip butter is a reddish pink shade and tints the lips really nicely for a natural look.
 

Korres Pomegranate Lip Butter (£8.00)
I have heard this lip balm being raved about for a little while now and when I saw that Korres had sent me one I was very happy. This shade is more pink and again, tints the lips to give a natural look. As with the other lip balms, this is moisturising and perfect for chapped lips.
 

Korres Long Lasting Eyeliner in 03 Metallic Brown (£8.00)
I got sent two eyeliners and the first one I am going to talk about is the Volcanic Minerals eyeliner in Metallic Brown. I would say that this eyeliner is more taupe than brown and is really pretty. I smudge this into the waterline as it looks a lot less harsh than a black liner on the waterline.
 
Korres Black Volcanic Minerals Shimmering Eyeliner in 01 Black (£8.00)
The other liner I was sent is in black and has little flecks of glitter in it. This is a lot darker than the last eyeliner I mentioned and I have been varying between the two on my waterline. These last really well throughout the day and don't make me look like a panda as in the Summer months I get really bad hayfever where my eyes run a lot.
 

Korres Black Volcanic Minerals 3D Volume/Intense Colour Mascara in 01 Black (£
I love trying out new mascaras and this is definitely my all time favourite mascara out of all of them I have tried. It contains small fibres which give the lashes a lot of length whilst looking voluminous. I applied just one coat of this mascara and it did not budge off my lashes and my lashes looked amazing all day. If you buy anything I mentioned in this post I would definitely recommend this as the one this you buy!

Korres Wild Rose CC Cream in Light (£26.00)
I have tried this CC cream out a few times now and I really like it. It has a light to medium coverage so I used this as a base and put my foundation on top of this and I would say I definitely noticed a difference on firstly how it applied and how long it lasted. I am going to be taking this to France with me as it has an SPF 30 in it and it is not too heavy on the skin. It is going to be quite hot in France so this will be great to give my skin a little bit of coverage and protection whilst not caking up my skin.
 

Korres Luminous Finish Blush in 15 Natural (£7.40)
At first glance this isn't a typical shade of blush that I would usually wear, and I think this shade is more suited to warmer skin tones. However, I did use this as a bronzer and the first thing I noticed was the buttery texture. It is very easy to blend out once applied onto the skin and gave me a luminous and bronzed skin without making me look orange.
 
Korres Long Wearing Eyeshadow in 27 Golden Bronze (£12.00)
I think that this eyeshadow is absolutely gorgeous! It is a stunning shimmery golden bronze shade and I would say this is very similar to MAC All That Glitters. Again, like the blusher, the texture was very smooth and easy to blend.
 

Until next time,
Emily xo

*These items were sent to me but all opinions are my own! 
 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik