Thursday, 18 June 2015

Brand Focus | Korres Skincare!*

Hello everyone!

I get sent many different makeup and beauty products, but they're not always worth reviewing. The Korres products that I got sent to me are definitely worth a brand focus so that is what I am doing today:) Also, the prices were all in dollars so I did have to convert them to pounds so they may not be 100% accurate. They also sent me some makeup which I will be reviewing in another post, but for now here is the skincare items they sent me.

Korres Water Lily Showergel ($19.50/£12.77)
I have used this shower gel every day since I received it and it leaves my skin really soft and feeling refreshed. The scent is not too overpowering in the bottle but I did find it a little harsh when I was using it to get washed. I would really like to try out the other scents that Korres have to offer as they are really great on the skin but this scent was a little too much for me.

Korres Water Lily Body Milk ($24.50/£16.05)
I used the body milk after I had used the shower gel to condition my skin. The scent of the body milk wasn't as strong as the shower gel which is much better as the shower gel was very over powering. The body milk was very conditioning and left my skin super soft.
 
Korres Mandarin Lip Butter Stick SPF 15 (£8.00 each)
Korres very kindly sent me three of the Mandarin Lip Butter Sticks. I got sent the colourless SPF 15, Pink SPF 15 and Peach SPF 15. I really like all of these lip butters as they are very moisturising, have SPF in them and very nourishing. The Pink and Peach lip butters are tinted, but the shades are very sheer, which I really like. I would highly recommend these lip butters.

Until next time,
Emily xo

*These items were sent to me but all opinions are my own!
 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik