Friday, 14 August 2015

CODE FFL Review*

Hello everyone!

I was recently sent the CODE VLM and FFL to review on my blog and was very excited when the package arrived. Many of you will know that I reviewed the CODE VLM mascara, and I was a big fan of it! Code Beautiful have recently came out with a new product that you apply before your mascara, and they sent me one as well as another of their VLM mascaras.

I definitely noticed a difference in my mascara when I used the pre mascara product and found that my lashes looked even better than when I use the mascara by itself. If you take a look at the images below it shows the mascara applied by itself and the mascara applied with the pre mascara product.

The product itself is a creamy light brown formula that plumps and thickens each individual lash. FFL has conditioning agents to care for lashes and prevents the mascara from cracking and flaking.

The pre mascara product is very easy to use. You just need to use the same technique as the VLM mascara (roots, wriggle, roll!) and wait about 30 seconds, then you can apply your mascara and build away!

The CODE FFL is available to buy here, priced at £18.00. You can also buy the VLM mascara here, priced at £19.95.

I am interested to see if the FFL works just as well with a non CODE mascara, I will get back to you on that one though! I think it is definitely worth the extra step when you're doing your makeup as it keeps your lashes on tip top form:)

Shop this post: CODE FFL (£18.00) // CODE VLM (£19.95)

Until next time,
Emily xo

*These items were sent to me but all opinions are my own!
 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik