Saturday, 8 August 2015

GOSH AW15 Range | Review

Hello everyone!

Superdrug recently sent me a few bits from the new GOSH AW15 range that I believe is out in stores now, but I may be wrong on that. I am going to be going through each product that I was sent and giving you my first impressions of each, I have only used the items a handful of times so I can't give a full on review but I will let you know how I get on with the products in the near future:)

GOSH #FOUNDATIONDROPS in the shades 002 and 004
The thing that I was most excited about trying from the new range is the foundation. I was sent the shades 002 Ivory and 004 Natural as I was not sure what shade I would be. First of all, I was not too keen on the bottle design, as the foundation comes out of a pipette and it can be messy. Also the foundation is extremely runny, and I do prefer a thicker foundation. With that being said, I tried the foundation out anyways. Like I said before, the foundation is very runny but when I applied it to the skin it set fairly quickly. I was really surprised when I applied this as it is very lightweight, I couldn't feel it whatsoever! This foundation is described to be a medium buildable coverage, and I totally agree. I did not set this with a pressed powder as I wanted to really give it a run for its money, and within 2 hours it did begin to oxidize around the t zone. The next time I try this out I will be using a powder and primer so I can see if it lasts any longer, but from what I have tried so far I think I am going to like this foundation.

GOSH Boombastic XXL Swirl Volume Mascara with Argan Oil
Many of you will know that I am a big mascara junkie, I love to try out new mascaras and compare them to others, so when I saw this amongst the rest of the makeup I got a tad overexcited! I applied one coat to my lashes and instantly fell in love! I would compare this mascara to the Rimmel Wonder'Full, as they have similar wands and are enriched with argan oil. The only downside to this mascara is I can definitely feel it on my lashes, but I will continue to wear it and let you know how I get on with it.

GOSH Velvet Touch Lipstick Matt in 003 Antique
The first shade of lipstick I got sent is just like a Kylie Jenner shade. I was very impressed with this lipstick, as I was with the others, as they all dried matte almost instantly. As I have mentioned before, matte lipsticks are my favourite, so I was really looking forward to try these.
GOSH Velvet Touch Lipstick Matt in 004 Coral
A lot of matte lipsticks can be unflattering and drying on the lips, but these ones by GOSH are really moisturising. They are all really creamy and glide onto the lips with ease.
GOSH Velvet Touch Lipstick Matt in 007 Cherry
This last shade is my favourite, and is perfect for Autumn/Winter time. I really like to wear bold lipsticks, but only when they are matte. These lipsticks also have natural bee wax in them so they keep your lips moisturised and smooth.



GOSH Nail & Cuticle Oil
I have tried the other nail item that they sent me, which is a nail and cuticle oil. I have never ever heard of an oil for your nails, and at first it sounded gross! But, for the sake of this post I applied some to my nails and rubbed it in (as the instructions say). I was actually quite surprised as it didn't leave my nails feeling greasy and has a slight scent of coconuts too.

I hope that you enjoyed this post! Let me know in the comments if you have tried any of the items mentioned.

Shop this post: GOSH #FoundationDrops (£12.99) // GOSH Boombastic XXL Swirl Volume Mascara (£8.49) // GOSH Velvet Touch Matt Lipsticks (£6.99 each) // GOSH Nail and Cuticle Oil (£4.99)

Until next time,
Emily xo
*These items were sent to me but all opinions are my own!
 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik