Sunday, 9 August 2015

*NEW* Sleek Creme To Powder Blushes!

Hello everyone!

I don't tend to use crème blushes as I think they can often look a little cakey, but when Sleek came out with a brand new line of crème to powder blushes I just had to try them! I took a little trip down to Superdrug to choose one of the shades (I didn't want to get them all in case I didn't like them) and the very next day I tested the shade French Rose...

The packaging is just like NARS packaging, and of course it is the standard matte black colour with the Sleek logo. This packaging is very sturdy and I would say I prefer this to the normal Sleek packaging. This compact also has a full sized mirror so it is perfect for on the go.

I really like the shade that I chose and I liked it even better when it was applied to my face. I would say that this shade is completely matte, I don't know if any of them have any shimmer in them, and it looked just as good 8 hours later than it did when I first applied it!

The blush was really easy to blend out and it set into a powder form almost instantly.

I will definitely be picking up some more of these blushes and for £5.99 they are an absolute bargain:)

Have you tried any of the new blushes by Sleek? Let me know what you thought in the comments below!

Until next time,
Emily xo

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik