Monday, 24 August 2015

Urban Decay Naked Smoky Palette | Swatches & Review

Hello everyone!

I wasn't planning on buying the Naked Smoky palette, I was going to ask for it for Christmas, but I gave in and finally ordered it from Debenhams. I am a big fan of the previous Naked palettes, so I was sure that this palette would not let me down.

I was very excited when the palette arrived on my doorstep, which was earlier than expected, and I knew I had to blog about it ASAP!
Packaging of the palette
 
I love the packaging of this palette, even better than the rose gold packaging of the Naked 3, and I love the brush that you get with it too. This palette has everything in it to create the perfect smoky eye; from mattes to satins.
Inside the palette
 
I have used this palette a good amount of times since I received it, and I am in love! The shadows last really well on the eyes, just like the other Naked palettes, and are very pigmented and easy to blend.
First six shades (from L-R: High, Dirtysweet, Radar, Armor, Slanted & Dagger)

Last six shades (from L-R: Black Market, Smolder, Password, Whiskey, Combust & Thirteen)

My favourite shades so far are: High (shimmery pink champagne) , Dirtysweet (golden frost) and Whiskey (matte chocolate brown).
This palette does not come with samples of the primer potions or a free mini, like the previous palettes have done, but it comes with a really useful booklet where you can find some really great eye looks using the shades from the palette.
The little booklet of eye looks
 
Have you tried out the Naked Smoky palette? Let me know what you thought in the comments:)

Shop this post: Urban Decay Naked Smoky (£38.50)

Until next time,
Emily xo

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik