Wednesday, 9 September 2015

Beauty Wish List #2

Hello everyone!

There are so many different beauty related items that I wish I could have but just can't justify buying them all. Today I have put together some of the beauty products I have been lusting after over the past couple of week, and most of which were inspired by other bloggers.

YSL Rouge Volupte Lipsticks (£26.00 each)
The YSL lipsticks are very luxury and are a little (who am I kidding?!) very pricey. I have heard so many mixed reviews about these lipsticks that I am too scared to splurge in case they are not what I am expecting them to be. I have been wanting these for so long but I simply can't justify myself to pay that amount of money for something that I might not even like. What do you think, should I splurge??

Too Faced Melted Lipsticks (£19.00 each)
More lip products that I really want are the Too Faced Melted lipsticks. These have been out for so long and I still haven't bought any, I think its because they don't sell them in any stores near me and the pictures online can be a little deceiving sometimes. I think I will eventually buy some of these but for now I am just going to sit all day watching swatch videos on YouTube *cries*.

MUA Luxe Velvet Lip Lacquers (£3.00 each)
I have heard these mentioned so many times by MissBudgetBeauty on YouTube. These MUA liquid lipsticks are really affordable and they do some great shades too. Every time I go into Superdrug they never have any of these, so I may have to order them online but I really want to try them out.

Too Faced Born This Way Foundation (£29.00)
This foundation by Too Faced hasn't been out too long but there are already a million reviews all over the internet. This foundation is described by many as natural finish but can be built to a full coverage foundation, which is everything I usually look for in a foundation!

MAC Fleur Power Blush (£18.50)
I love the MAC blushes, especially the natural peachy pink shades, and this Fleur Power blush is perfect. I have seen swatches of it on other blogs and it looks so pretty. I really want to buy this, but I have a ton of blushers just like it in my collection that I need to use up first I think.

Hourglass Ambient Lighting Palette (£56.00)
I feel like this palette is mentioned all the time in the beauty world, and for all the right reasons that is! You get three different shades in this set and I would definitely consider it as a princess product. I don't think I will end up buying this as, like with many other makeup items, I just cant justify paying the price for it.  

Urban Decay Naked Smoky Palette (£37.00) NOTE: I actually have bought this palette but decided to keep it in this post anyway!
This is something that I know I will end up buying in the near future as I was such a big fan of the other Naked palettes and the shades in this look gorgeous. I was expecting the fourth Naked palette to be called 'Naked 4' to fit with the theme of all the others, but I was taken by surprise to see it was called 'Naked Smoky' instead. From the swatches I have seen so far I think I am going to like the shades in this palette.

Benefit They're Real Push Up Liner in Beyond Purple (£18.50)
Purple is my favourite colour and when I swatched the new Benefit eye liner in Beyond Purple I fell in love straight away. From the swatch, the liner seemed to be really creamy and set almost instantly, it also didn't smudge and took quite a bit of scrubbing to get off!

Makeup Revolution Ultra Blush and Contour Palette in Golden Sugar (£8.00)
My Instagram feed has been filled with pictures of this palette over the past few weeks so it isn't beauty blogger inspired, it is Instagram inspired! I love Makeup Revolution products as they are always high quality and affordable. I have two other palettes from Makeup Revolution and I hope this one is just as great, if not better:)

NARSissist Dual Intenstity Eye Shadow Palette (£45.00)
I have been wanting this palette for a long time, ever since I seen it on Instagram. I have never took the plunge and bought it because I have so many eye shadow palettes, but I think I might buy it very soon so watch this space!

So, now you know some of the things I have been lusting after recently. Let me know in the comments what you have your eye on:)

Until next time,
Emily xo
 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik