Sunday, 27 September 2015

HOW Much Is My Face Worth?!

Hello everyone!

I have seen this tag on a lot of blogs and I thought that this would be interesting to do. I am sure you know how this works but for those that don't; you basically take note of the makeup items you use on a daily basis, note the cost of each item and then total it all up at the end. Obviously you won't be using a full foundation or lipstick in a day, but it just gives you an idea of how much you are spending on a makeup look.

I am going to be totalling up the products I am most likely to use on a daily basis:)

Benefit Porefessional primer (£24.50)

No7 Beautifully Matte foundation (£14.50)

Collection Lasting Perfection concealer (£4.19)

Rimmel Stay Matte pressed powder (£3.99)

Maybelline Master Sculpt contour duo (£6.99)

MAC blush in Stay Pretty (£20.50)

MAC Paint Pot in Bare Study (£16.00)

Urban Decay Naked Smoky palette (£38.00)

Benefit They're Real mascara (£19.50)

MAC lipstick in Crème Cup (£15.50)

Grand Total= £164.16
This is a LOT more than what I was originally expecting, and slightly embarrassing too! Obviously, I don't use all of these products everyday, I just chose the products that I reach for a lot. Let me know what your face costs, I would love to hear!
Until next time,
Emily xo
 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik