Sunday, 22 November 2015

Autumn Decor!

Hello everyone!

As the seasons change, so does the decor in my bedroom. Today I am going to be sharing with you some of my favourite Autumn/Winter decor pieces that will be in my room for the next few months.

The first thing that I have on my dressing table/desk is a box of tissues. In the warmer months I had some of the Superdrug Sweet Shop scented tissues, but they are too Summery to have all year round. I now have one of the Shades tissue cubes on my desk, and the one I have says 'wild at heart, happiest at home' and there is a hare on the side of the box too. These look really cute and fit in nicely with the Autumn theme I have going on at the moment.

Recently, everyone has been buying marquee letters. I really wanted an 'E' but they are all really expensive and far too big for my bedroom. However, when I was in Hobbycraft I spotted an E marquee light up letter and it isn't too big. I posted a picture of it on Instagram, and I have been obsessed with it since. It is made of cardboard but it looks really pretty when it is lit up,  and it wasn't too expensive either. You can find the E letter here, and they do the rest of the alphabet as well as hashtags, stars and hearts.

In Autumn, Starbucks always bring out the famous Pumpkin Spice Latte. This year, they have also designed really cute autumn inspired cups which have acorns, pumpkins and leaves on them. I think the design is really cute and I have actually re used the cup. I currently have all of my sharpies stored in it, and it is the perfect inexpensive pen/makeup brush holder.


Of course, in Autumn I bring out all of my fairy lights as it makes any room really cosy. I personally prefer battery powered ones so that I don't have to place them all near a plug socket. I have some rose ones wrapped around my lamp at the side of my bed and they look really pretty.

I also have a Reindeer Yankee Candle Votive Holder, and it in I have Christmas Cookie. It smells absolutely incredible and the holder is really festive.


The final thing that I have in my room in Autumn is a really cosy fluffy throw or blanket. I like to keep a fluffy blanket at the end of my bed so that in the colder nights I can wrap myself up and feel really cosy. I can't remember where mine is from but you can get white fluffy blankets from pretty much any home decor store.

Let me know how you decorate your room for Autumn and Winter:)

Until next time,
Emily xo 
 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik