Sunday, 15 November 2015

Bedside Table Beauty!

Hello everyone!

I am always interested to hear what people keep beside their beds, in particular what beauty products they like to keep beside them. Today I am going to be sharing with you everything that is beside my bed, and just to let you know it isn't organised whatsoever!

I love reading and I love makeup, so I have two beauty bloggers/YouTubers books beside my bed (Fleur De Force and Tanya Burr). I reach for these whenever I am looking for makeup tips, or I simply have a few minutes to spare and want to read something. I really love these books and they are great decorative pieces too. On top of the books I just have a lamp and then a little glass bowl with some of my favourite jewelry in. 

I always like to keep a lip balm beside my bed so that whenever my lips are feeling dry I can give them a quick boost of hydration. I am a lip balm junkie so sometimes I have 4 and 5 lip balms on my dressing table. I am a big fan of the EOS lip balms and the Baby Lips ones too.

I also have a few hair ties and bobby pins as on a night time when I am lying in bed I often realise that I have bobby pins left in my hair so I just take them out and leave them on the side of my bed.
I like to keep a nice bottle of perfume beside my bed. My favourite at the moment is the One Direction Our Moment perfume.

Of course, I have some fairy lights on there too. I am not 100% sure where these lights were from but they might have been from Next Home. They are foam roses and are really pretty. They are also battery operated which I think is great because I don't have enough sockets in my room to plug these in too.

I love painting my toe nails, I am not allowed my nails painted for school but no one sees my toes so I can paint those:) I have been loving the No7 Stay Perfect nail varnish in Daisy Darling, it is a pink glittery shade. I also keep the GOSH Nail and Cuticle Oil beside my bed because it nourishes damaged nails and is not greasy at all.

I keep two staple skincare pieces beside my bed as well, but the rest of my skincare products are kept in my dressing table. I keep the Yes To Cucumbers eye cream and the Yes To Tomatoes moisturiser beside my bed so that I don't forget to apply them.

Whenever I am not using my ipod/phone/kindle I leave them to charge beside my bed. I like that I have sockets near my bed because then I can use my phone etc whilst they are charging. I also have my headphones beside my bed so that when I am watching YouTube videos late at night or if I am listening to music I don't have to search my whole room for a pair of headphones.

Let me know in the comments what you keep beside your bed, I would love to know!

Until next time,
Emily xo

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik