Sunday, 29 November 2015

Christmas Beauty & Makeup Collections 2015

Hello everyone!

I have actually already done a Christmas gift guide for beauty lovers and stocking filler ideas, but today I wanted to give you a little run down of some of the Christmas beauty and makeup collections this year. I am going to be sharing with you the collections I am most excited about and hope to find under my tree this year:) This is quite similar to the Christmas wish list post I did a few weeks ago but in this post I am going to be talking in depth about the different collections available this year.

I am going to be talking about drugstore and high end brands as I know people have different budgets and Charlotte Tilbury, for example, isn't the cheapest of brands.

Too Faced Christmas In Paris 
Too Faced is one of those brands that has gorgeous packaging AND great quality makeup. I believe they have five different items in their Christmas range this year, ranging from £9.00 to £35.00. 

They have a mini Better Than Sex mascara in a cute little ornament for £9.00, an absolute bargain if you are wanting to try out the mascara without purchasing the full sized version! 

They also have a Melted Kisses and Sweet Cheeks set, which is something that I have been wanting ever since they unveiled their Christmas collection. In the set you get three deluxe Melted lipsticks and coordinating blushers all for £26.00. 

The other set that I have had my eye on for a while is £35.00, and the most expensive in the whole collection. Of course I am talking about Le Grand Chateau set! The box is absolutely adorable, and opens up to reveal 3 separate palettes and 18 shadows, 2 blushers, 1 bronzer and a deluxe size of the Better Than Sex mascara. 

Soap and Glory 
I always look forward to seeing the Soap and Glory gift sets each year at Christmas as they are always designed really well. I am a big fan of Soap and Glory, especially their body sprays and Sugar Crush products. They also always design really nice stocking fillers, some of which I picked up this year. There are far too many sets to go through them all so I would suggest you head over to their website and have a look at what they have to offer! 

Every year S&G come out with a cute little cracker. This year it is called the Kissmas Cracker, and you get a mini version of their Motherpucker lip gloss in it. Their lip glosses are really moisturising and are perfect for your handbag. 

My favourite scent from S&G is Sugarcrush, and there is a set called The Zest A Girl Can Get. This set contains the Sugarcrush body wash, body buttercream and body spray. Plus you get a really cute rubber duck! The Sugarcrush scent smells exactly like coca cola, and I love it. 

Soap and Glory makeup is great quality, I currently own two of their blushers and the Thick and Fast mascara. The most expensive gift set is something that they have brought out for a few years now. It is the Well I'll Be Glammed makeup set. You get some of their best selling products in this set as well as three brushes. 

MAC Cosmetics Enchanted Eve
I always look forward to seeing what MAC bring out at Christmas as they always bring out really great sets. I love MAC and this year I want one of everything! They have lip and eye bags, brush bags, limited edition face palettes and so much more. The packaging is very sophisticated; a black clutch bag with turquoise, blue and pink accents. I have chosen a few of the sets to talk about in this post, but they have so many more to choose from:) 

The first set that I am most excited for is the Enchanted Eve Eyes/Warm. I love warm shadows and I love MAC shadows, so this is the perfect combination. You get six warm shadows in this set that are perfect for a subtle smoky eye. You also get a brush to go with your shadows.

I love the idea of the Eye and Lip bags that MAC have to offer during Christmas. The lip bags are £34.00 (nude, red or pink) and the eye bags are £39.50 (neutral, smoky or plum). You can also get bags that have both eye and lip products in but they are £45.00. I would love to receive one of these at Christmas, and they are perfect for any makeup lover. 

Benefit Cosmetics
Benefit always come out with colourful packaging that catches everyone's eye. The sets that are out this year are very similar to last years, but I'm not complaining!

The Real Cheeky Party set is along the same lines as last years, apart from last year you got 6 cheek products and this year they seem to have substituted that for a mini They're Real mascara and liner. This set is perfect if you want to try out the Benefit cheek products without buying all of them, as they are quite expensive. I love the Benefit blushers; my two favourites are Rockateur and Dandelion. In this set you get: Dandelion, Rockateur, Sugarbomb, Hoola, Coralista and the Watts Up! highlight.

The next Benefit set is a skincare set, and it is the Your B.right! To Party set (£39.50). They also have similar sets to this one that have makeup in them rather than skincare. I have tried the Benefit skincare before and I really liked it. You get a mini version of the Porefessional primer, a mini Instant Comeback facial serum, Triple Performing Facial Emulsion and It's Potent! eye cream. You get two full sized skin care pieces and two deluxe minis, and the set is worth £62.35!

Zoella 
As many of you know, I am a huge fan of Zoella and I was very excited to see that she would be bringing a limited edition Christmas range out this year. To be honest, I want everything that she has brought out because I know that the products will be fabulous! Her products are sold in Superdrug stores and online, and of course on feelunique.com.

The most expensive item in the collection is £50.00 (it has now been reduced to £45.00!) and it is the Awesome Drawersome Bathing Collection. It is packed full of Zoella's most popular bath products and a cosmetics purse.

A lot of the products are also great as stocking fillers; especially the Mini Fizz Bar Trio and the Two Balmy Lip Balm Duo. I loved the original fizz bars that Zoella brought out, and the mini trio would be perfect for a stocking. The packaging is really cute and they smell really good too. As for the lip balms, I love a good lip balm in my stocking so this duo would be perfect to put in my stocking!


I must say, my favourite item has to be the Bath Bombinis Fragranced Bath Fizzers. I love bath bombs, and they come in a lovely glass jar that would look lovely on my dressing table. The bath bombs are floral scented, and they are delicately wrapped in rose gold foil.

I hope you enjoyed this post, I know it was a little bit longer than usual but I really wanted to share with you some of the awesome Christmas collections this year. I might even do a part two sharing with you some more Christmas collections. Let me know what collection you're most excited for!

Until next time,
Emily xo 




 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik