Wednesday, 4 November 2015

Christmas Wish List

Hello everyone!

I am so excited for Christmas and thought I would share with you a few things that I am hoping to get this year, and most of them are beauty related! I am just going to be doing a straight up list (and maybe pictures) because I obviously can't give reviews on any of these items as I don't have them:)

The products below are all high end and I have been wanting to try them out for a while now. I have also included the beauty related gift sets that I have my eye on this year.
MAC Lipstick in Please Me (£15.50)
MAC Lipstick in Crème d'Nude (£15.50)
MAC Lipstick in Sunny Seoul (15.50)
MAC Blush in Fleur Power (£18.50)
MAC Prep and Prime Fix + Spray (£17.00)
Benefit Cosmetics Hervana Blush (£23.50)
Benefit Cosmetics You're So Party! gift set (£39.50)
Too Faced Melted Kisses and Sweet Cheeks gift set (£26.00)
Too Faced Le Petit Tresor gift set (£21.00)

It is no secret that I love Zoella, and I love her beauty range even more! She has released a few Christmas sets and these are the ones I would love to find under my Christmas tree...
Zoella Mini Fizz Bar Trio (£8.00) 
Zoella Rose Gold Vanity Case (£16.00)
Zoella Two Balmy Lip Balm Duo (£5.50)
I feel like a lot of YouTuber's have released either books or beauty products this year, and I have quite a few of them on my Christmas list, including the Zoella products I just mentioned. Tanya Burr is one of my favourite YouTuber's and I have one of her Christmas sets on my wish list too:)
Tanya Burr Deck The Hauls Christmas Beauty Calendar (£25.00)

Yet again, I have more YouTuber products on my list! Fleur DeForce released her own makeup range in September and I had to include a few on my Christmas list!
Fleur De Force Lipgloss (£6.99 each)
Fleur De Force Eyeshadow Quad (£7.99 each)

I am a HUGE fan of LUSH, so when the Christmas sets come out each year I basically want every single one! I have had a look at their website and chose the sets that I am most excited about.
LUSH Sweet Christmas Gift Set (£35.50)
LUSH Christmas Wishes Gift Set (£34.95)
LUSH Christmas Bath Time Favourites (£39.95)

There is quite a bit on my list this year, and I obviously don't expect to get everything on my list but I thought I would share with you the things I have my eyes on:)

Let me know in the comments what is on YOUR Christmas wish list!

Emily xo

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik