Tuesday, 1 December 2015

15 Christmas Blog Post Ideas

Hello everyone!

Happy 1st of December! The countdown to Christmas finally begins!

There have been times when I have been stuck for blog post ideas. It can be especially difficult if you are planning on doing Blogmas this year. Today I am going to share with you some Christmas themed blog post ideas; from beauty to baking!


  1. Gift guides: these can be adapted for different recipients (mums, dads, friends etc)
  2. Stocking filler ideas
  3. Christmas wish list
  4. Red lipsticks for every budget- I love a red lip at Christmas time! 
  5. What I got for Christmas
  6. DIY Christmas decorations
  7. Christmas day makeup
  8. Last minute gift ideas 
  9. The Christmas tag 
  10. Christmas baking- you can find some great recipes here!
  11. Christmas Eve pamper routine (if you are anything like me, then you love a good pamper on Christmas Eve!) 
  12. Christmas traditions 
  13. Christmas bargains 
  14. Boxing Day sales haul 
  15. Favourite Christmas candles 
I hope that these ideas helped, let me know if you decide to write about any of the topics I mentioned above:) 

Until next time, 
Emily xo 


 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik