Wednesday, 16 December 2015

Christmas Beauty Baubles!

Hello everyone!

I have done posts on this years beauty advent calendars, crackers and Christmas collections; so now I am going to talk to you about the beauty baubles on offer this year. These would be perfect to hang on your tree or as little stocking fillers. I love the idea of beauty baubles as they are generally inexpensive and perfect for trying out new products.

Ghost Eclipse 10ml Christmas Bauble Gift Set (£5.00)
I heard about this Ghost perfume bauble from another blogger, and I HAD to include it in this post. I am a fan of the Ghost fragrances and this would be the perfect gift for someone who is looking to try out a new perfume. You can find this on the Superdrug website (here!) and I think it is well worth having a look at. 

Burt's Bees Classic Beeswax Hand and Lip Tree Decoration (£5.94)
Burt's Bees are a really great brand for lip balms and hand creams. This bauble is great and is something that I would definitely love to find on my Christmas tree. This is currently 15% off on the John Lewis website (here!). 

Too Faced Deluxe Better Than Sex Mascara Ornament (£9.00)
The Better Than Sex mascara by Too Faced is a classic, and is something that every makeup lover must try! I always like to try a product before I buy it, especially when it is quite pricey, so this is perfect for anyone that wants to try the mascara but doesn't know if they will like it or not. I think that anyone that tries it will love it though! 

Soap & Glory The Righteous Butter Drum (£5.00)
Soap & Glory is another one of those brands where every product they do is amazing. I am a huge fan of S&G, and their body butters are one of my favourites. I believe that this body butter is award winning, and I can totally see why! It is super moisturising and smells incredible. 

No7 Star Bauble (£6.00)
First of all, can I just say that I LOVE the glittery star box! In this bauble you get a nail polish in the shade Milan. I have tried some of the No7 nail varnishes before and I really love them. They don't chip and they come in lots of lovely shades. There is no picture of the nail varnish on the Boots website, but I'm guessing that it's a berry shade that's perfect for Winter. 

Topshop Christmas Mini Lip Bullet Pyramid in Get Me Bodied (£5.00)
This bauble actually comes in two other shades, but I chose to talk about this one because it is a gorgeous berry shade that would be perfect for the Christmas season. Topshop makeup is really high quality and this lip bullet is a really generous size. This is perfect for any makeup lover, and is something else that I definitely would love to find on my tree:) 
Until next time, 
Emily xo 


 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik