Sunday, 6 December 2015

Christmas Beauty Crackers 2015!

Hello everyone!

This year it is all about the beauty advent calendars and crackers. I recently did a post on some of my favourite advent calendars this year and today I am going to be sharing with you some of the crackers that are available this year. Again, I am going to be sharing with you my favourite drugstore and high end products:) I actually think that there are more crackers this year than there are advent calendars, and I think that they are great stocking fillers.

No7 Cracker Collection (£16.00 for 6 crackers)
No7 is one of my favourite brands and this year they have came out with a gorgeous cracker collection. In this set you get six different crackers (3 lip products and 3 nail varnishes) which would be perfect to divide up and give to six different people. The packaging is quite simple but looks very luxurious. The cracker is finished off with a party hat and beauty tips. 

Soap & Glory Soaprise Cracker Collection (£16.00 for 6 crackers)
This year Soap & Glory have this set of crackers as well as two separate crackers that are based around the lips, more about those later though! I personally am a big fan of the S&G shower gels, so this is something that I would love to find in my stocking. Each cracker has a miniature shower gel in and the six that are included are: Foam Call, Foamous, Sugarcrush, Clean On Me, Orangeasm and Clean Girls.

Soap & Glory Kissmass Cracker (£6.00)
I have tried the S&G Motherpucker lip glosses in the past and from what I can remember I really like them. They are really moisturising and aren't too expensive either. In this cracker you get Rose & Shine, which is a pink shade. 

St Tropez Instant Party Cracker (£5.00)
This is something that I have never seen before. It is a cracker with a mini St Tropez self tanner in it. I think this is a great idea, especially as the St Tropez full sized tanner is very expensive. It allows you to try a decent amount before you take the plunge and purchase the full sized version. 

Jo Malone Christmas Cracker (£32.00)
This is definitely something that would be great to give to a beauty lover in your life! Jo Malone is quite a luxurious brand and in this cracker you get the Peony & Blush Suede Body Creme 15ml, Lime Basil & Mandarin Body & Hand wash 15ml and Blackberry & Bay Cologne 9ml. This is perfect if you have never tried any Jo Malone products but you do want to try them out without buying full sized products. 

Bomb Cosmetics It's A Cracker Gift Pack (£7.99)
Bomb Cosmetics is a very similar brand to LUSH, and is slightly more affordable too! I love using bath bombs in my bath and this is something that I genuinely would be interested in receiving at Christmas. In this cracker you get three different Christmas themed bath bombs and I bet they smell incredible! 

Let me know in the comments if you prefer beauty advent calendars or crackers, I would love to know! 

Until next time, 
Emily xo




 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik