Thursday, 24 December 2015

Christmas Eve!

Hello everyone!

I cannot believe that it is Christmas in less than 6 hours. This year seems to have flown by! It has been a great year. I have my 2015 favourites coming very soon, and that post is packed full with amazing beauty products that I discovered this year.

I can never sleep on Christmas Eve, I get really excited every year! My plan for the rest of the evening is to stay snuggled up in bed and have a Christmas movie marathon. My favourite type of films are Christmas films. I have watched Mr Popper's Penguins, The Grinch and Arthur Christmas so far tonight.

Earlier this evening I treat myself to a LUSH bath. I used the Yuzu & Coco Bubbleroon and the Dashing Santa Bath Bomb. I then used the Snow Fairy shower gel as it smells absolutely incredible! I am getting the LUSH WOW! gift set tomorrow, so I will have plenty of LUSH products to see me through the next few months too.

Every Christmas I get new bedding, this year I chose some pug bedding from Asda. Unfortunately, I can't seem to find it on their website but I'm sure you will still be able to buy it in store. I will insert a picture so you know what to look for in store.

I also want to share with you the three cushions I have on the end of my bed, two of which are from Asda.
Don't Forget To Smile cushion (Asda)
Enjoy The Adventure cushion (Asda)
Butterfly cushion (Ponden Home)

I was hoping for a white Christmas this year, and the other week I thought that there would be a chance we would get one. A few Saturdays ago (I believe it was the 12th) it snowed for a good few hours. I thought we would be getting a white Christmas but the next day when I woke up the snow was gone. I will insert a few pictures of the snow:)


I have actually been planning and writing some blog posts for the new year, so please do let me know if there is anything you would like to see:)

I feel super cosy tonight too, I have all my fairy lights on. I recently bought a light up letter 'E' and I originally had it on my dressing table but I have moved it next to my TV. I will insert a picture:)

If I have time I will be posting tomorrow night so that I can share some of my photos from Christmas Day, but if I don't get a chance to then my next post will be What I Got For Christmas as I know that everyone loves those posts.

Until next time,
Emily xo 
 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik