Friday, 25 December 2015

Merry Christmas!

Hello everyone!

I hope that you all had a lovely Christmas, I know that I did:) I am going to be doing a 'What I Got For Christmas' post very soon, but until then I thought that I would show you some pictures from my day. There might even be a few pictures of my presents in there too!

I decided to use my new Smashbox palette for some of my makeup. For my base I used the No7 Beautifully Matte foundation and then Benefit Boi-ing concealer. I used the Sleek Rose Gold blush on my cheeks and then I used the contour and highlight shades from my palette. For eyes, I applied the Champagne shadow from the palette, in the crease I used Sumatra and on the outer corner I used Blackout. I then used my usual Benefit They're Real mascara. I finished off the look by applying the No7 Moisture Drench lipstick in Glam, which is a gorgeous red shade.
I forgot to take close up pictures of my eye makeup, sorry!

The table was set on Christmas Eve so that there was less to do, we had a gold and cream theme going on this year. 

We also put the presents under the tree on Christmas Eve. I have posted quite a few pictures on Instagram of my presents so if you would like to have a sneak peek at my presents then the link is at the end of this post. 

Throughout the festive period I have had an obsession with gingerbread men. The jumper I wore today had glittery gingerbread on, my pants had gingerbread men on and so did my socks! Very festive:) 

Tonight I am planning on watching some good Christmas TV and some of the Blu Rays that I got. I might also have a read because I got a few books too. 

I hope that you all enjoy the rest of your evening. Let me know in the comments what you got for Christmas, I would love to know! 

Until next time, 
Emily xo 
 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik