Wednesday, 2 December 2015

The Christmas Tag!

Hello everyone!

I was going to try and do Blogmas this year, as I did it last year, but I figured it would be too much to try and balance work on top of that. I am going to make a special effort to post extra blog posts in the run up to Christmas. And let me tell you now, I have some good ones lined up! You will have to check back to see what I am talking about though:) 

Today I thought I would do the Christmas Tag. I love doing tags as they're really fun, and I love Christmas. So this is the perfect combination! I did actually do this tag last year, but this is a slightly different version. 

1. What is your favourite Christmas film?
Winter time is always when I watch the most movies, I just love snuggling up and putting a good Christmas film on! I would have to say that my favourite Christmas film is either ELF or Arthur Christmas.

2. Have you ever had a white Christmas?
I think about five years ago I had a white Christmas, so not recently. I really hope that it snows this year as it makes everything seem more magical when there's snow on the ground.

3. What is your favourite Christmas song?
The more 'traditional' Christmas song that is my favourite is Mariah Carey's All I Want For Christmas. I think this is many peoples favourites. I do, however, love a bit of Bieber and therefore my other favourite is Mistletoe:)

4. Do you open any presents on Christmas Eve? 
On Christmas Eve I usually get new pyjamas, slippers and dressing gown. Last year I got a LUSH set too, but I don't think I will be getting one this year as my Grandma has bought me the WOW! set, £155! I normally open one of my smaller presents, like a CD or DVD as well.

5. Can you name all of Santa's reindeer?
Rudolph, Dancer, Prancer, Comet, Cupid... That was pretty good considering I didn't search that! I think I am missing a few though?!

6. What holiday tradition are you looking forward to most this year?
I love spending time with family over the festive season, and I love decorating too. I love all the Christmas lights and the magical feeling that Christmas brings.

7. Is your Christmas tree real or fake? 
Fake! And then you don't have to go through all the effort of buying a new tree each yer.

8. What is your all time favourite holiday food/sweet treat?
I love when Starbucks and Costa bring out their Christmas drinks, the Gingerbread Latte and Pumpkin Spice Latte are both a firm favourite of mine.

9. Do you like receiving gifts or giving gifts better?
Obviously everyone loves getting presents, but I actually really enjoy giving people presents too. I love it when you give someone something they have wanted and their face just lights up.

10. What is the best Christmas gift you have ever received? 
I have gotten a lot of great gifts over the years, and my favourite has probably been my laptop. I am always on my laptop and it is just so useful!

11. What would be your dream place to visit for the holiday season?
I have always wanted to go to New York at Christmas. I just want to experience the shopping and the lovely Winter atmosphere. There is just something about it that really appeals to me and I'm sure I will go there in the future.

12. Are you a pro- present wrapper, or do you fail miserable? 
I would like to think I am pretty good at wrapping presents, unless it is something that is a really complicated shape. I love making presents look pretty by adding bows, glitter and ribbon too.

13. Most memorable holiday moment? 
I don't really have a specific memory but I can remember when I was about 5 or 6 and I used to go to my Grandparents house on Christmas day and they used to have presents of sacks waiting for me and my sister:)

14. Do you make New Years resolutions? Do you stick to them? 
I never make New Years resolutions simply for the fact I would never be able to stick to them. I am the sort of person who would make resolutions and two weeks later completely forget about them!

15. What makes the holidays special for you?
For me, it is all about making memories and just generally having a good time with family and friends.

I hope you enjoyed this post, and look out for more Christmas posts!

Until next time,
Emily xo 


 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik