Sunday, 27 December 2015

What I Got For Christmas 2015!

Hello everyone!

I cannot believe that Christmas is over. The build up to Christmas seems to last for forever, and it passes in a blink of an eye. I got some lovely presents and today I am going to be sharing with you exactly what I got. You may have seen some pictures of my presents on Instagram, but I am going to be going into a little more detail in today's post.



LUSH WOW! Gift Set 
The first thing that I got for Christmas was the LUSH WOW! set. This includes 36 of the limited edition Christmas products. My room smells incredible from all of the LUSH products I have at the moment, I will also be doing a LUSH collection soon.  




Smashbox #SHAPEMATTERS Palette
I have wanted this Smashbox palette for a long time so when I seen it under my tree I was overjoyed! This palette is absolutely gorgeous, and I have been using it at every chance I have got. The contour shade is definitely my favourite contour product as it is not orange and blends out really well. I will be doing a full blog post on this very soon so keep an eye out for that. 

MAC Warm Neutral Eyeshadow Palette 
The other palette that I got is the MAC Warm Neutral palette. This contains 15 warm shadows, and it is absolutely stunning. I love MAC shadows and so this was the perfect addition to my collection. There will also be a blog post on this up soon. 


Username:Evie by Joe Sugg
I got a few different books, the first of which is Username:Evie. I have heard lots of good feedback on this book and I am very excited to read it. 

The Amazing Book Is Not On Fire 
Again, this is another YouTube book. I have heard so many people talking about this book and I wanted to read it for myself, I am only 10 pages in and I already love it! It feels like the YouTubers are taking over the shops with books, movies and beauty ranges. 

Jack Wills Makeup Brush Set 
I love the Real Techniques makeup brushes but I am really excited to see how these brushes match up. The brushes are super soft and they come with a travel case which I love. I am going to try these brushes out soon and I will let you know what I think:) 

Blu Rays (and lots of them!)
I always put plenty of Blu Rays on my Christmas list, I love watching films. This year I got 6 blu rays and one DVD. The DVD I got is Joe & Caspar Hit The Road, unfortunately you couldn't buy this on DVD but that is fine and I cannot wait to watch it. 

The Blu Rays I got are:
  • Ted 1 and 2
  • Pixels 
  • Paper Towns 
  • Pitch Perfect 2
  • Tomorrowland A World Beyond

SacconeJolys and One Direction Calendars
I got two calendars; the SacconeJolys (YouTubers) and One Direction. I have no idea where I am going to hang these calendars but I will find somewhere for them. 


One Direction Perfume Sets
I got two One Direction perfume sets. The first one has three travel sized perfumes and a perfume holder. I love all of the One Direction perfumes and I had actually just ran out of perfume. I will be putting these ones in my handbag, and then I got another perfume set which will take its place nicely on my dressing table. 

I got the Between Us set which includes a perfume and body lotion. This has to be my favourite One Direction fragrance and I will get good use from this. 


I hope that you enjoyed this post. I couldn't go through everything that I got but I will be doing a lot of reviews on the products that I got. It is also my birthday very soon so I will be doing a post on what I got, and expect lots of hauls as I did get a lot of money for Christmas too:) 

Until next time, 
Emily xo 
 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik