Saturday, 16 January 2016

Anna Saccone Zodiac Necklace

Hello everyone!

For my Birthday I got one of the Anna Saccone zodiac necklaces, unfortunately it didn't arrive in time to put in my 'What I Got For My Birthday' blog post so I said that I would do a blog post dedicated to it. There was a knock at the door this morning and I knew that it would be necklace, I am so excited to wear the necklace:)

Although it did take several weeks to arrive, I absolutely love the necklace. I got mine in silver so that it would match my Pandora jewellery. The quality of the necklace is really good, and you can buy your own from the Stilnest website here. The only thing I would say is that if you are buying this as a gift it might not arrive in time, mine didn't arrive in time for my birthday and I was very disappointed. But other than that I would definitely pick one up if you are looking to treat yourself!

I will end this post by sharing with you a few pictures of the necklace. I hope that you enjoyed this post and I will be back again soon.



Shop this post: Anna Saccone Silver Capricorn Necklace (£54.00)

Until next time,
Emily xo 
 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik