Wednesday, 6 January 2016

Beauty Wish List #3

Hello everyone!

I have done a few wish lists before and you all seemed to enjoy them, so today I am going to be doing another one. I did get quite a bit of money for Christmas and so there are a few things that I have wanted to pick up. I did do a wish list a good few months ago and I mentioned that I might start doing them monthly, which I never actually got round to doing. I will start doing them more regularly if it is something you would like to see:)

NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer (£22.00)
I currently have two NARS products on my list, the first is the Radiant Creamy Concealer. I think just about every blogger uses this in their makeup tutorials. I have ready many reviews on this concealer and 99% of them have been positive. I think I am definitely going to pick this up along with the next product as I am really excited to try it out and review. 

NARS All Day Luminous Weightless Foundation (£32.00)
The other NARS product that I have been wanting to try is fairly new on the foundation scene, and that is the All Day Luminous Weightless Foundation. Again, lots of reviews on this foundation have been read by me and it just makes me want to buy it even more! It is said to be a full coverage foundation, something that I look for in every foundation, and is able to be built up in thin layers. 

MAC Ellie Goulding Lipstick in Without Your Love (£17.00)
I have never bought anything from any of the MAC limited edition collections, but I am loving the look of the new Ellie Goulding collection! The shade Without Your Love is described as a 'warm seashell pink' and this just screams my name. 

Urban Decay Gwen Stefani Eyeshadow Palette (£40.00)
I have seen so many pictures of this palette on Instagram and it just looks absolutely stunning. It has some neutral shades as well as a few vibrant shades. It It is mostly made up of shimmery shades but there are some matte shades. I would definitely be buying this if I didn't get a new MAC palette for Christmas!

YSL Rouge Volupte Lipstick in 01 Nude Beige (£26.00)
I have wanted this lipstick ever since I saw Anna Saccone wearing it. I always tend to go for a nude lip anyway and this would be the perfect lip shade for me. £26.00 is pretty expensive for a lipstick but these are loved so much by bloggers and I just have to try one out! First of all, the packaging is absolutely stunning and is something that I would display on my dresser. I have never actually tried any of these lipsticks but everyone says that the formula is really buttery and moisturising. 

Zoeva Rose Gold Brush Set (£56.95)
I am a big fan of Real Techniques brushes but I really want to try out the Zoeva brushes. The rose gold set is absolutely stunning and I have seen so many bloggers using these brushes. You get 8 brushes in this set. They are actually really hard to get in the UK but you can buy them from Beauty Bay, the only problem is that they are ALWAYS sold out. 

NYX Matte Lipsticks (£6.50 each)
NYX makeup has recently came to Boots stores in the UK. I haven't yet seen NYX in my local store but it is really easy to order online. I have heard a lot about their matte lipsticks, and as you probably all know I love a good matte lipstick. I am definitely going to pick a few of these up, let me know if you would like a review on them. 

I hope that you enjoyed this post, I would love to know what is on your wish list:)

Until next time,
Emily xo


 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik