Sunday, 24 January 2016

Top 5 Concealers!

Hello everyone!

I am back and today I am going to be sharing with you my top 5 concealers. I don't use concealer to cover blemishes as much, as usually my foundation covers them, but I do use a lighter shade of concealer under my eyes to highlight them and make me look more awake.

No7 Instance Radiance Under Eye Concealer (£13.50)
I bought this concealer in a shade lighter than my usual foundation so that I can use it under my eyes to conceal any dark circles that I have. You only need a small amount of concealer and it really does make a difference. I wouldn't use this to conceal any blemishes as it would highlight them rather than conceal them, but I love it for under the eyes as it doesn't crease as a lot of other concealers tend to do. 

Collection Lasting Perfection (£3.99)
This concealer is raved about so much by bloggers and vloggers. I was personally not a fan of this concealer at first, but I used it more and began to love it. This is a concealer that I like to use to conceal any blemishes or redness, rather than using it under the eyes. This concealer is quite thick but is fairly easy to blend. 

Benefit Boi-ing (£17.50)
I don't actually own a full sized version of this concealer but I do have three different samples of it. You really don't need a lot of this concealer as it is very thick, and that is why I still don't need to buy the full sized concealer. For Christmas, my friend got me a mini duo which included this concealer and an under eye brightener and I have already got a lot of use from it. If you are going to use this concealer under the eyes, definitely blend it out well as it can crease if not blended fully. 

Rimmel Wake Me Up (£5.49)
I find that this concealer works best to conceal redness especially around my nose. This is basically a lighter version of the Collection concealer that I mentioned earlier. This isn't drying, as I have found that some concealers can be on the dryer side. I do like to set this with a powder, as I do with any other concealer, as I find after a few hours it can go a little patchy. I have got quite oily skin so all concealers do this on me, so I wouldn't be put off by that.    

Maybelline Age Rewind (£7.99)
This concealer is possibly the hardest makeup item that I have tried to buy. I have had this for a good few months now but it is such a great concealer that it is almost always sold out in my local Boots and Superdrug. Anyway, this concealer is specially designed for use under the eyes and it has to be my favourite under eye concealer. The only thing about this that I don't really like is the sponge as it means you are spreading bacteria around under your eyes. Apart from that I am definitely going to repurchase this as it has almost ran out. I would definitely recommend you try this concealer out over any of the others I have talked about, you will love it!

Until next time,
Emily xo 
 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik