Wednesday, 20 January 2016

Top 5 Foundations!

Hello everyone!

As promised in my last post, I am continuing my 'top 5' series with my favourite foundations.

Rimmel Lasting Finish (£7.99)
This foundation comes in two different coverages; light/medium and medium/full. I have the medium/full coverage foundation and use it all most everyday. It gives a gorgeous dewy finish when not set with a matte powder, and doesn't look oily or cakey whatsoever. This foundation does claim to last 25 hours, but I can't say I have had it on for that long! The time that I usually wear it for (around 8 hours) lasts really well with hardly any top ups. Overall, it provides a good amount of coverage and lasts reasonably well. 

Revlon Colorstay Foundation For Combination/Oily Skin (£12.99)
I am a big fan of this foundation, but I still hate the fact that it does not come with a pump. This means that a lot of product does get wasted and it can be very messy to use. Aside from that, the foundation for combination/oily skin is the perfect foundation for me. It leaves a natural medium coverage look, and with a little pressed powder lasts fairly well on me. 

No7 Beautifully Matte (£13.50)
I have used this foundation for many years now, and it has remained a strong favourite of mine throughout that time. This foundation glides on the skin really well and is easy to blend. It offers a high coverage and lasts practically all day, that is the reason why I have continuously repurchased this for about 3 years!

GOSH #FOUNDATIONDROPS (£12.99)
This foundation is the same price as the Revlon Colorstay, and I personally prefer this one although I love them both. I have noticed that you definitely need to shake the bottle before using as it is a little bit of an oily formula. This foundation is the softest and lightest full coverage foundation I have EVER owned. You honestly can't feel the product on your skin, whether you go for a light coverage or full coverage. It blends really nicely and last well when paired with a pressed powder. 

Korres Wild Rose CC Cream (£26.00)
This technically isn't a foundation, but a CC cream. I was sent this a few months ago and I got a lot of use from it in the Summer when I went to France for a week. This has SPF 30 in it, so great for when you go on holiday. It is a light coverage and I think it is perfect for the warmer months when you want to wear makeup but don't want a really heavy coverage foundation. 

I hope you enjoyed this second installment of my top 5 series, I will be back soon with my top 5 concealers:) 

Until next time, 
Emily xo




 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik