Sunday, 31 January 2016

Top 5 Highlighters!

Hello everyone!

My favourite makeup products are definitely cheek products (highlighters, bronzers and blushers). I love changing up my cheek products each day, whether that is blush or highlighter. In this post I am going to be sharing with you my top 5 highlighters.

Benefit High Beam (£19.50)
Recently I have been getting into cream products a lot more, especially highlighters. I have had the Benefit High Beam for a while but I hesitated to use it for a while. I love this product as it is really creamy and just blends into the skin well. You can also set this with a highlighting powder, but I really don't see the need as it creates a really natural highlight. I like to apply this with my fingers, but you could use a beauty blender or brush. You can also use this under foundation to create a dewy glow; just mix a few drops with your foundation! 



Au Naturale Highlighter Stick in Rose Gold (part of the Golden Goddess Collection- $59.00)
I haven't tried many products from this brand, but I was sent the Golden Goddess Collection a little while ago to test out. The product that I got on the most with was the highlighting stick. This is ideal for applying on top of the skin for a gorgeous summer glow. I love that it is not a straight up champagne shade like highlighters usually are. It does have a little bit of colour to it and this is why I am a big fan of the product. 

Makeup Revolution Highlighting Palette (£8.00)
I decided to class this palette as three separate products as you are able to buy all three of the shades in this palette separately. If I had to choose a favourite out of the three I would have to choose the middle shade which is a light pink shade, the one to the left of this is a champagne shade and the one on the right is a lovely lilac shade. I would say that I use the centre shade the most, but I do still love all three! The highlighters are intensely pigmented, so you definitely do not need a lot of product. All three blend really well and create a gorgeous healthy glow. 


I hope that you enjoyed this post! I will be back soon with my top 5 bronzers:) 

Until next time, 
Emily xo 
 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik