Wednesday, 27 January 2016

Top 5 Pressed Powders!

Hello everyone!

In today's post I am going to be sharing with you my top 5 pressed powders. I don't change my powders often as once I have found ones that work for me I like to continuously use them.

B. Cosmetics Set Sheer Finish Pressed Powder (£7.99)
I do like this powder as it is not matte so it works really well with dewy finish foundations, but the shade I bought is too dark for me. I have looked on the Superdrug website multiple times and the light shade is always out of stock. I have still been using this powder and I have found that it is not too powdery like some pressed powders usually are, and it gives a nice natural finish to your foundation. 


Rimmel Stay Matte (£3.99)
You all know this by now, this is my ALL TIME favourite powder! I love this powder as it is transparent so doesn't make me look orange. It sets my foundation in place nicely for the day ahead and I will continue to repurchase this. I have talked about this powder so much that I feel as if I don't need to talk about it too much, if you want a full in depth review of this then you can click here.

No7 Perfect Light Pressed Powder (£11.50)
Again, this is a translucent powder and has a very light formula to it. I like that it has a light formula as it does not cake up on the skin and doesn't feel really heavy as I have used a lot of powders in the past that feel very heavy on the skin. This powder would be great if it was a little cheaper, but I will repurchase as I am a big fan of it!


MUA Pro Matte Satin Pressed Powder (£2.50)
This is the cheapest pressed powder that I own and is still in my favourites. It really shows that it doesn't matter how much it costs; and powders that are £15 can be just as good as one that is £2.50. The packaging isn't as nice as some of the other powders, and you don't get a mirror either, but the powder itself works wonders! This powder offers a light coverage and leaves the skin fairly matte. 

Collection Lasting Perfection Powder (£4.19)
The powder is soft and dusts on the face really well. I can remember when the packaging of this powder was very simple, but luckily that game has stepped up a bit now! This isn't my all time favourite powder but it does the job and I would recommend you give this a go if you haven't already. 


Let me know if you are enjoying these blog posts, I will be back soon with my top 5 highlighters:) 

Until next time, 
Emily xo 
 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik