Wednesday, 13 January 2016

What I Got For My Birthday 2016 + Beauty, Fashion and Stationery Haul!

Hello everyone!

It was my birthday on Monday and today I am going to be sharing with you what I got. It is always difficult having a birthday right after Christmas because I can never really find anything that I want. I did mostly receive money but I am going to share with you the presents that I was given. I am also going to include a few things that I bought for myself with Christmas money because I felt like there wasn't enough to do a separate post on.

My Birthday Presents... 


River Island Black Winged Tote Handbag 
I really wanted a new handbag for my birthday as the one I have at the moment is far too big and doesn't have a zip. I chose this bag from River Island as it the perfect size for an everyday handbag and it has a zip so I don't have to worry about my purse or phone getting stolen! This bag is cream and white, I absolutely love it. I will insert a picture so you can have a look at the bag, you can also find it on the River Island website here where it is currently £45.00. 

Anna Saccone Zodiac Necklace (Capricorn!)
My all time favourite blogger has to be Anna Saccone. Of course I had to ask for one of her new Zodiac necklaces for my birthday. I am a Capricorn so I got the silver Capricorn necklace, I chose silver because my Pandora rings are silver so I wanted a necklace to match those. Unfortunately my necklace has not arrived yet but I will do a post dedicated to it very soon. I am going to leave links to the Capricorn necklaces in each material and you can also see the prices below:) 

Capricorn necklace, silver (£54.00)
Capricorn necklace, rose gold (£64.00)
Capricorn necklace, gold (£64.00)

Smellies and other bits and bobs!
I also got a Soap & Glory Birthday gift set as well as a Beyonce miniature perfume set (I absolutely LOVE mini perfumes!) and a Soap & Glory body spray set. I also got a really cute cat cushion which I believe is from George @ Asda, you can find it here!

From my friends... 
One of my friends got me a Soap & Glory Sugarcrush set, this is my absolute favourite scent from the brand and I will definitely get a lot of use from this. 

My other friend got me a MAC lip liner in the shade Etcetera, along with a KIKO lipstick and lipgloss. I actually forgot to take pictures of the presents from my friends aswell, sorry!

And now for a mini haul... 
New Look 
I have really been lacking on pants recently so I decided to pick up three pairs of pants from New Look. The first pair are simple plain black disco leggings, which are basically thicker than normal leggings. These are just a little bit dressier than your typical leggings and they are super comfy too! 

I also got two pairs of skinny jeans, also from New Look. The first pair are light blue ripped skinny jeans which were £24.99. I also got a pair of black skinny jeans, I always have to have black skinny jeans in my wardrobe! You can pair them with literally anything and they always look good. 

Real Techniques 
I wanted to finish off my collection of Real Techniques brushes so I bought the three brushes that I didn't own. I absolutely love Real Techniques brushes as they are super soft, 99% of my makeup brushes are from Real Techniques. The three brushes that I didn't own until now are the Sculpting Brush, Expert Face Brush and Stippling Brush. 



Notebooks 
If you know me then you will know that I love a good notebook! I love making lists and I like to keep a notebook for blog post ideas. I wanted the Erin Condren notebooks but they are ridiculously expensive for my budget, so I settled for two from GettingPersonal.co.uk. I knew that I wanted personalised notebooks and the two that I found from Getting Personal were exactly what I was looking for. 

Both of the notebooks are A4 lined, the first says 'Everyone Deserves To Sparkle' and it has my name at the bottom. The second says 'Emily's notebook' and has a really cute kitten on too. I will insert pictures of both notebooks. Each notebook was around £15.00 and I would really recommend you check out their website if you are looking for affordable personalised notebooks, they are great for gifts too. 


I also wanted to share with you my birthday cake, it was a super cute pug cake from Asda which you can find here!

I hope you enjoyed this post and I will see you all soon:)

Until next time, 
Emily xo 


 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik