Wednesday, 24 February 2016

Brands I Want To Try In 2016

Hello everyone!

I recently did a beauty wish list but I wanted to do a round up of the brands that I want to try this year too. I have seen so many amazing beauty brands that I just haven't got round to trying, so this year I am making it my mission to try as many as possible!

Charlotte Tilbury 
Charlotte Tilbury is a brand that I have been so close to buying many times, but the products are just so expensive. I definitely want to try some of their products this year. The Luxury Palette in The Vintage Vamp is £38.00 and the shades are just absolutely stunning! The gold shade looks particularly pretty and I am definitely going to pick this palette up at some point in the year. 

I have also seen a lot of the Charlotte Tilbury lipsticks in blog posts, I would love to try Red Carpet Red and I am sure you can guess what shade that is! 

NYX
I was so excited when I found out that NYX was being sold in Boots, I have wanted to try some of their products for ages but it was so hard to get hold of in the UK. There are so many products that I want to try so I am just going to name a few. The Powder Blushes have been on my list for a while and so have the Soft Matte Lip Creams.

Anastasia Beverly Hills
Anastasia Beverly Hills was raved about so much in 2015 and I just never got round to trying any of their products. I love a good contour kit and the Pro Series Contour Kit is something that I have wanted for a long time, but it is very expensive totaling at £39. I feel like every blogger has this palette and I NEED to try it out! I think 2016 will be the year that I take the splurge and buy this:) 

The Balm 
I have wanted to try products from The Balm for so long, and to be honest I don't know why I never got round to it. Obviously the Mary Lou Manizer is a very popular product but they also do amazing eye shadow palettes too. I like that the majority of their palettes are matte and therefore are suitable for everyday use. 

ColourPop 
The other brand that totally dominated 2015 was ColourPop. To be honest, I want every single product from the brand as they all look amazing! The LippieStix look amazing, the Ultra Matte Lip Glosses look amazing and so do all the shadows! The only problem is that they don't ship to the UK and therefore are really hard to find. 

Until next time, 
Emily xo

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik