Sunday, 28 February 2016

MAC Cosmetics Warm Neutral Eyeshadow Palette | Review & Swatches

Hello everyone!

For Christmas I was given the MAC Warm Neutral palette, ever since I have been using the shadows whenever I have got the chance. I love warm shadows, and this palette is absolutely stunning! MAC shadows are my all time favourite eye shadows as they are pigmented, creamy and last really well, so this was the perfect addition to my collection:)

You can create endless looks with this palette as there is a range of matte and shimmery shadows. My favourite look to create with this palette is with Honey Lust (shimmer) all over the lid, Saddle (matte) in the crease and Dance In The Dark (matte) on the outer corner. I have been loving a shimmery base with matte contour recently and these are the three shades I have been using the most. I have also been loving Amber Lights, which is a gorgeous golden bronze shade.

I am going to leave you with swatches of all the shades...
L-R: Hey, Warm Breeze, Gingersnap, Dark Brew and Dance In The Dark


L-R: Brule, Vanilla Extract, Honey Lust, Amber Lights and Saddle


L-R: Lemon Tart, Creative Copper, Butterfudge, Divine Decadence and Unwind

Let me know if you have tried any MAC shadows, I would love to know what you thought!

Until next time,
Emily xo


 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik