Sunday, 7 February 2016

Top 5 Blushers!

Hello everyone!

Choosing five of my favourite blushers was also difficult as I have a ton of blushers! I finally gathered five of my favourites and I am going to share them with you now.

MAC Cosmetics Stay Pretty (£20.50)
It is no surprise that I would be including a MAC blush in this portion of my favourites. I didn't want to include three MAC blushes in this post so I had to choose just one, and I came to the conclusion that Stay Pretty was the one that I wanted to include. I have used this so much and I will continue to use it until it runs out. This is a Pro Longwear blush so it lasts a lot longer than the regular MAC blushes, and it is a gorgeous pink shade.

Sleek Creme To Powder in French Rose (£5.99)
I did a review on this blush a few months ago and it isn't something that I have talked about since, but that doesn't mean I haven't been loving it! I like to apply this using the Real Techniques Stippling Brush. It is a matte shade and sets to powder almost instantly, as I mentioned in my review when they first came out. 

Soap & Glory Peach Party (£11.00) 
I love the concept of the Soap & Glory blushers, lots of different shades in one wheel. You can swirl your brush around the shades to mix them all together, and that creates a gorgeous shimmery peach shade. I never used to be a fan of blushers with heavy glitter, but I have grown to love this. You get a lot of product in the compact and the packaging is very sturdy too. 


Benefit Dandelion (£23.50)
This has to be my favourite everyday blush, it has minimal shimmer and isn't too vibrant whatsoever. It is a perfect light pink/peach shade and is something that is just right for everyday wear. 


Benefit Rockateur (£23.50)
The final blush in my top 5 is also from Benefit, of course it is the Rockateur blush! This blush is a brownish rose gold shade and adds a gentle sun kissed look to the face. This is perfect for any pale girls out there (like me!) as it is a beautiful rose gold shade that adds a gentle bronze to the face at the same time. I am not a huge fan of the scent of this blusher, but I will dismiss that as I love the product!


Have you tried any of the blushers mentioned in this post? I would love to know your thoughts!

Until next time,
Emily xo 
 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik