Wednesday, 3 February 2016

Top 5 Bronzers/Contour Products!

Hello everyone!

Today I am going to be sharing with you my five favourite bronzers. Like I mentioned in my top five highlighters post, cheek products are my favourite and so I did have a lot of products to choose from. I narrowed it down to my five top products and I am going to be sharing those with you now.

The Body Shop Honey Bronzer (£13.00)
I bought this bronzer from The Body Shop a little while ago and, to be honest, I completely forgot how good this was! I have accumulated so many different bronzers that I just pushed this to the back of my collection and forgot about it. Now that I have re discovered this, I will be making an effort to use this a lot more often. I did a full review on this bronzer which you can read here

Korres Zea Mays in 15 Natural (£17.50)
I know what you are all thinking, this is actually a blusher! I am really pale and thought that this would be a perfect bronzer rather than blush. It has a slight shimmer to it in the pan, but this barely shows when applied to the skin. It is not 'muddy' looking or orange, and I would suggest that if you are pale like me then this would be a perfect bronzer! 


Smashbox #SHAPEMATTERS Contour Shade (Palette is £60.00)
I did a full review on the Smashbox #SHAPEMATTERS palette (read it here!), but I have been especially loving the contour shade. It is not orange at all and is really easy to build up for a more defined contour. It is cool toned and this is what I always look for in a contour shade, I prefer to keep warm toned bronzers for warming up the face. 


Maybelline Master Sculpt (£6.99)
I have talked about this little contour duo for a good few months now. The contour shade in this duo is exactly like the contour shade in the Smashbox palette, but I'm not complaining because it is perfect for defining those cheek bones! This duo is really affordable and great for travelling as it is not as bulky as the Smashbox palette. 

Sleek Face Form (£9.99)
I tend to use the Sleek Face Form contour shade in the Summer as it is a little darker than what I usually like. I do get a lot of use from this product but it is just a little bit too dark for my pale winter skin at the moment! The formula is very buttery and really easy to blend, I like to use this with my Real Techniques Sculpting Brush for a more defined contour. 

Let me know what your favourite contour product is, I would love to know! 

Until next time, 
Emily xo 
 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik