Wednesday, 10 February 2016

Top 5 Eyeshadows

Hello everyone!

Today I am going to share my top 5 eyeshadows, most of which are actually MAC because I absolutely love their eyeshadows.

Korres Sunflower & Evening Primrose Eyeshadow in 27 Golden Bronze (£12.00)
The first eyeshadow in my top 5 is from Korres and is a gorgeous shimmery golden shade. This eyeshadow is extremely pigmented and really buttery. I went through a phase in November and December where I wore this eyeshadow everyday. I don't wear it everyday now but I still love it just the same. 


MAC Naked Lunch Pro Palette Refill Pan (£10.00)
A little while ago I created my own MAC palette which consisted of four eyeshadows, I have got tons more MAC shadows since then (3 out of 5 shadows in this post are MAC!) but Naked Lunch still remains a strong favourite of mine. It is a champagne shade and is perfect for wearing as an eyeshadow base or in the inner corner. 


MAC Warm Neutrals Palette Shade 'Saddle' (Palette is £65.00)
For Christmas I got the MAC Warm Neutrals palette and I have been loving and using it every day since. If I had to choose my favourite shade I would say it had to be Saddle, which is a golden orange brown shade (matte). I love using matte shades in the crease with a shimmer on the lid, and MAC eyeshadows last really well without an eye primer too. 

MAC Satin Taupe (£13.00)
The third, and final, MAC eyeshadow in this post is Satin Taupe. I actually forgot that I had this eyeshadow until I was looking through my collection to choose five of my favourites. It is a gorgeous brownish taupe and is great if you are going for a smokey eye look. 

KIKO Infinity Eyeshadow in 244 Pearly Orchid Violet (£5.90)
This eyeshadow is a gorgeous purple shade, and the texture is very velvety. This blends really well and is the perfect eyeshadow if you want a subtle pop of colour on the lid. My favourite colour is purple so this does get a lot of use. 

Until next time, 
Emily xo 
 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik