Wednesday, 17 February 2016

Top 5 Lipsticks

Hello everyone!

This is my final 'top 5...' post and of course I am going to be sharing my top 5 lipsticks. I have actually really enjoyed writing this series, and I have found lots of products that I completely forgot about. I have also included swatches of all 5 lipsticks at the end of this post:)

KIKO Intensely Lavish Lipstick in 05 Heavy Cherry (£6.90)
First of all, can we just take a moment to appreciate the stunning rose gold packaging?! Don't be fooled by the name of this lipstick, you would think it is a cherry red shade but it is something totally different. This lipstick is extremely pigmented and has a really glossy formulation. This is a perfect Autumn/Winter shade but I will definitely wear it all year round. 

KIKO Smart Lipstick in 903 Candy Rose (£3.90)
The second KIKO lipstick in my top 5 is Candy Rose, which is a Smart Lipstick. I picked up four Smart Lipsticks and this gorgeous coral has to be my favourite. This is definitely the perfect Spring lipstick and I will get a lot of wear from this when it starts to warm up. 

GOSH Velvet Touch Matte Lipstick in Antique (£6.99)
I love matte lipsticks and I love a nude lip, so this GOSH Velvet Touch lipstick is my ideal everyday lipstick. It is a dark nude shade and is matte, but not drying at all! You can see a swatch of this lipstick at the end of this post. 

Rimmel Moisture Renew in 200 Latino (£6.49)
This lipstick has been in my collection for a long time now, although I don't wear it that often because I love trying out new lipsticks. I actually love the smell of these lipsticks, but it is something that not everyone will like. The Moisture Renew lipsticks in general glide on the lips really easily. Latino is a pink shade with some shimmer in it too. 

MAC Creme Cup (£15.50)
If I had to choose just one MAC lipstick to choose out of my collection I would choose Creme Cup hands down because it is the perfect everyday nude pink shade. I especially love pairing this lipstick with a smokey eye. I love all of the MAC lipstick formulas but Cremesheen is definitely my favourite as the lipsticks are really moisturising. 


I hope that you have enjoyed my 'top 5...' series, I certainly enjoyed writing it! 

Until next time, 
Emily xo 
 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik