Sunday, 14 February 2016

Top 5 Mascaras

Hello everyone!

If you know me then you will know that I have a ton of mascaras so it was difficult to choose just five to include. I finally managed to get it down to just five and I am pretty happy with the five that I chose. Keep reading to see what my top 5 mascaras are:)

Rimmel Wonder'Full (£7.99)
This has been one of my favourite mascaras for well over a year now, so I had to include it in this post! This mascara is really good for adding length to the lashes and is really light on the lashes as well as moisturising. 

CODE VLM (£19.95)
I reviewed this mascara a little while ago along with the CODE FFL primer (read it here!) but to sum it up I was really impressed with this mascara. It makes my lashes look thick and voluminous. It is a little bit more expensive than the Benefit They're Real but I think it really is worth the splurge. 

Rimmel Scandaleyes (£6.99)
I first discovered this mascara on the ferry to France last June. Of course, I did a bit of duty free shopping and came out with a set that had two Rimmel Scandaleyes mascaras in as well as the eyeliner. This mascara has a HUGE brush which really helps exaggerate the lashes. The product does tend to accumulate around the top of the brush which can be quite messy but it does wonders for my lashes so that isn't too much of a problem. 

Benefit Bad Gal (£17.50 for the full sized)
I do not have the full sized Benefit Bad Gal mascara but I do have two miniature versions. I fell in love with this mascara as soon as I used it. To be honest when I got a sample of this a little while ago I wasn't expecting anything great, but I was totally wrong! The mascara really thickens my lashes and if you have sparse lashes then this is perfect for adding lots of volume. 

Benefit They're Real (£19.50)
Last but certainly not least, the mascara that I raved about for the majority of 2015. I love that the mascara brush has bristles on the end which you can use to coat all of your lashes, especially those on the inner corner of your eye. Whilst it might be really difficult to remove, this will still remain a strong favourite of mine. I absolutely love this mascara and it makes my lashes look wonderful!

Join me on Wednesday for the final installment of my 'top 5...' series. 

Until next time, 
Emily xo 
 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik