Sunday, 13 March 2016

Everyday Spring Makeup Look

Hello everyone!

We are now getting into Spring (it's finally getting warmer, woo!) and I thought that today I would share with you my go to Spring makeup look. Spring is my favourite season because you can start adding colour back into your wardrobe and makeup looks. I love wearing a coral lip in Spring because it adds a nice pop of colour to the lips, perfect for this time of year!

Rimmel Lasting Finish primer (£6.99)
I always like to prime my face before I do my makeup. I have been loving the Lasting Finish primer for a long time now. I love Rimmel primers because they act like glue; they make your makeup last a lot longer than they usually would. 

Rimmel Lasting Finish 25 hour foundation (£7.99)
The foundation that I LOVE is from the same range as the primer mentioned above, and of course it is from Rimmel! I love this foundation because it is full coverage, and it sets semi matte too. Recently I haven't been setting this foundation with a powder because I love the glow that it gives. It also lasts really well so it doesn't really need to be set with a powder anyway. 

MAC blush in Peachykeen (£18.50)
I haven't used this blush in absolutely ages, and to be completely honest I actually forgot that I had it! It is a gorgeous peachy pink shade with lots of gold glitter flecks in it. I love the gold glitter in this blush, but it may not be for everyone as some people don't like glittery blushers. 

Maybelline Master Sculpt (£6.99)
I only used the contour shade from this duo as I really wanted to use the Makeup Revolution palette that I will talk about next. I love this contour shade because it isn't too orange and defines the cheekbones subtly but noticeably. 

Makeup Revolution highlighter palette (£8.00)
This palette is absolutely gorgeous! I used the middle shade in the palette, which is lovely peach shade. You only need to apply a small amount of this highlighter because it is really pigmented. I love how this highlighter reflects the light too. 

MUA Spring Break eyeshadow palette (£4.00)
First of all this palette was £4.00, what an absolute bargain! This palette was specially designed for Spring, and it has some absolutely stunning shades in it. I love that this has shade names on the back too. The look I created was with Aurora on the inner corner, Cherub on the lid and Refine in the crease.


Soap & Glory Supercat eyeliner (£5.00)
I never used to wear eye liner because I wear glasses so I thought that it was a bit pointless, but I have recently been loving a winged liner look. I have been practicing so much that I can actually do a decent eyeliner look! I love this Soap & Glory eye liner because the tip is really fine and precise. 


Maybelline Lash Sensational mascara (£7.99)
At first, I wasn't actually a fan of this mascara. I had heard so many good reviews so I went back and tried it again. I saw on a YouTube video that leaving it out overnight with the lid off slightly dries it out. My problem was that the formula was too wet, so this solved the problem! I now use this mascara so much and I am so glad that I went back and tried it again. 


GOSH Velvet Touch lipstick in 004 Coral (£6.99)
I am a huge fan of the GOSH matte lipsticks, I wear the shade Antique almost everyday. However, I love this coral shade (which is actually called Coral!) as it is the perfect Spring lip shade.


I hope you enjoyed this post, let me know in the comments if you did. I love reading and responding to comments:)

Shop this post: Rimmel Lasting Finish Primer (£6.99) // Rimmel Lasting Finish 25hr Foundation (£7.99) // MAC Blush in Peachykeen (£18.50) // Maybelline Master Sculpt Palette (£6.99) // Makeup Revolution Highlighter Palette (£8.00) // MUA Spring Break Eyeshadow Palette (£4.00) // Soap & Glory Supercat Felt Tip Liner (£6.00) // Maybelline Lash Sensational Mascara (£7.99) // GOSH Velvet Touch Lipstick in 004 Coral (£6.99)

Until next time,
Emily xo 



 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik