Sunday, 6 March 2016

Makeup For When You're In A Hurry

Hello everyone!

On many occasions I have found myself not wearing makeup because I haven't had the time to do it. Today I am going to share with you the best makeup products for when you're in a hurry. All of these products are really easy to use and would be perfect for those morning school runs or as a simple everyday makeup look. 

Foundation 
When it comes to foundation, there isn't really a product that can be applied really quickly. Most foundations require you to buff in the foundation really well, which can be really time consuming. But, BB and CC creams can be great as they are really easy to apply and mostly offer a light to medium coverage. 

I would really recommend the Korres Wild Rose CC Cream. You can blend this in using your fingers as the consistency is really light and thin. This CC Cream evens skin tone and is great for a minimal makeup look. 


Concealer 
Concealer is optional when it comes to minimal makeup but if you are looking for a concealer that covers dark circles under the eyes then the Rimmel Wake Me Up is a good option. I would say that this is a medium to full coverage concealer, so if you want a little bit of extra coverage then you can use this over the top of the CC cream. 


Powder 
If you are going to be wearing your makeup for a long time then you can set it with powder. But, again, that is completely optional. 

Blush
I always like to add a little colour to my cheeks. I think that if you just wear a face of foundation without anything on the cheeks, your face doesn't look as defined. Powder blushers are generally easy to apply but I am going to suggest a few blush sticks and tints that are really convenient and easy to blend. 

The Makeup Revolution blush stick in Matte Dream is really easy to use. I would say that these are similar to the NARS multiples except that the Makeup Revolution ones are a lot cheaper. The colour pay off of this blush stick is really good and they surprisingly blend really easily. 


The other option of convenient blushes that I would recommend are the Benefit tints. I have the PosieTint and BeneTint. I love that these stain the cheeks and also give off a decent amount of colour. The application is surprisingly easy and they are fairly mess free. The PosieTint is slightly thicker than the BeneTint but they both work really well. You can gently pat these into the cheeks and they don't require a brush or even much blending. The only thing to note is that the BeneTint has a strong floral scent to it. 

Eyeshadow 
You all know what products I am going to recommend for this portion of the post... the Maybelline Colour Tattoos of course! I absolutely love these, they come in a range of colours and are really easy to blend. You can blend these in with your fingers and they last all day. Definitely check these out if you haven't already! 

Eye Brows 
I don't really do too much to my brows, I usually just brush them through using the I Heart Makeup eyebrow gel. This product adds a subtle tint to the brows and sets them into place, no need to precisely fill them in with a pencil as that is REALLY time consuming!

I have also been trying out the MUA Brow Define tinted brow mascara, and so far I really like it. I will report back soon with a full review on the product:)

Mascara 
Mascara is a product that I feel is really easy to apply. I think that a coat of mascara really transforms your makeup look and makes you look more 'put together'. 

Lips 
For lips I would recommend a tinted lip balm. Tinted lip balms are great as they hydrate the lips as well as add a slight tint to them. The Korres Mandarin Lip Butter sticks are some of my favourites. I own the pink, peach and clear balms. They smell really good and leave your lips feeling amazing!


They were my suggestions for products that are really easy to use when you are late or in a hurry. Let me know what your go to products are for when you're in a rush:)

Until next time, 


 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik