Wednesday, 9 March 2016

My Bath Time Routine

Hello everyone!

Today I am going to be sharing with you my bath time routine. That means that I will be going through the skincare and hair care items that I use on an evening. I have recently changed the skincare that I use so this is also a great opportunity to share with you what products I have been loving. 
How good is this photo I took?! ;)

I love having hot baths in the colder months as they are a great way to unwind and warm up. I am still using LUSH Christmas products as I got an absolute ton for Christmas. I have used quite a few of the products up, but I still have quite a few left too! I like to use a bath bomb in my bath as well as a bubble bar so that there are lots of nice bubbles.

At the time I was writing this post I used the Father Christmas bath bomb and the Peeping Santa bubble bar. I absolutely love the scent of the Peeping Santa bubble bar, and luckily I have three more in my LUSH stash.






For skincare I have recently been using products from the Yes To skincare range. I have tried some of these products about two years ago and I wanted to give them another go because, from what I can remember, I was a big fan of them. 

I use the Yes To Tomatoes Daily Clarifying cleanser and Daily Balancing moisturiser. Once a week I also use the Clearing Face mask. I usually use this on a Sunday night as it prepares my skin for the week ahead.

For my hair I have been loving the Toni & Guy shampoo for brunette hair. I really love this shampoo as it cleanses my hair and leaves it smelling amazing too. I have just been using this shampoo without any conditioner because I feel like using conditioner afterwards leaves my hair feeling really heavy and greasy at times too.

That was all of the products I use in the bath! Let me know what your go to pamper products are.

Until next time,
Emily xo 
 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik