Sunday, 20 March 2016

The Best Contour Products | Drugstore & High End

Hello everyone!

If there is one makeup 'skill' in particular that I am obsessed with, it HAS to be contouring! I love trying out new contour products and today I am going to be sharing with you my favourite ones; from high street to high end.

Seventeen Define & Conquer contour kit (£5.99)
First of all, the packaging of this duo looks exactly like the NARS packaging (which I love!). I wasn't expecting great things when I first bought this duo, but I was interested to try it anyway. I am so glad that I did try it because I absolutely love it and use it almost every day. Both shades in this duo are completely matte and the contour shade adds a very natural looking shadow to the cheeks. Considering I usually go for cool toned contour shades, I really like this contour shade and I will continue to use it everyday. 

Barry M Chisel Cheeks contour kit (£6.49)
Another drugstore favourite and this time it is from Barry M. I heard so many great things about this Barry M kit, and everyone was absolutely right about it! You actually get three different powders in this kit; a highlighter, bronzer and contour shade. I do prefer cool toned contour shades over warm toned ones, and I really like how there are two different options in this trio. The bronzer adds a nice warmth to the face whilst the contour shade defines the cheek bones nicely. The highlighter is a little too powdery for my liking, but it is generally a decent kit whether you are just starting out in makeup or not.



Sleek Face Form in Light (£9.99)
Again, another drug store contour kit that I am a fan of is the Sleek Face Form. I really like that this kit has a contour shade, highlighter and blusher. This is great for travelling as the packaging is really sleek and sturdy, and it has everything in it that you need for your cheeks. I absolutely love the blush, which is a gorgeous shimmery rose gold shade, and think that it adds a gorgeous glow to my cheeks. 

L'Oreal Infallible Sculpt Contouring Palette (£9.99)
The L'Oreal Infallible Sculpt palette is fairly new in the drugstore and I am obsessed with it, it is definitely my favourite contour product from the drugstore. Both of the products are a cream formula, which I had never actually tried until now. Both the highlight and contour shades  are very creamy and blend into the skin really easily. I have been using this almost everyday for the past few weeks because it gives the perfect defined contour. Out of all the products I have mentioned in this post, I would say go and pick this up because you will definitely love it! 


Smashbox Shape Matters palette (£60.00)
The final product in my contour favourites is a high end palette, of course the Smashbox Shape Matters palette. I got this for Christmas and I love that it is a cool toned shade, as I definitely prefer these over warm toned shades. This is definitely my favourite high end contour product but it is a little bit inconvenient as it is in a giant palette and can't be taken on the go easily. Aside from that, I would definitely recommend this if you are into cool toned contour shades. 

Let me know in the comments what your favourite contour products are!

Shop this post: Seventeen Define and Conquer Contour Kit (£5.99) // Barry M Chisel Cheeks Contour Kit (£6.49) // Sleek Face Form in Light (£9.99) // L'Oreal Infallible Sculpt Contour Pallette (£9.99) // Smashbox Shape Matters Palette (£60.00)

Until next time,
Emily xo 
 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik