Wednesday, 30 March 2016

Trying NYX Cosmetics For The First Time

Hello everyone!

In my 'brands I want to try in 2016' post (link here) I said that I wanted to try out a few different brands. I am going to make it my mission to try out as many new brands as possible this year and I am going to blog about every new brand that I try. 

The first brand that I have recently tried for the first time is NYX. I had heard so many great things about their products and I picked some up from the Boots website a few weeks ago.

The first product I bought was the Tinted Brow Mascara (£5.50) and I use this every day now. I don't really need to fill in my brows with a pencil or wax, I just like to use a brow mascara to set them into place. This is definitely the best one I have tried so far and I will be repurchasing this when I run out. It doesn't leave the brows feeling crispy like some other brow mascaras do, and it just lightly tints them.

I also picked up three of the Butter Glosses (£5.00 each) in the shades Creme Brulee, Angel Food Cake and Red Velvet. All three of these shades are really wearable; a nude, pink and vampy red. I do find that these are a little sticky for my liking but I will still get some use out of them as the shades are gorgeous!

The other lip products I picked up from NYX are the Lingerie Liquid Lipsticks (£6.50 each). These are matte, which is my favourite lipstick finish, and I absolutely love them! All of the shades I bought are quite nude; Beauty Mark, Ruffle Trim and Teddy. I will definitely get a lot of use from these as they are perfect for everyday wear.

That is everything that I have tried from NYX so far. Let me know what you have tried from NYX:)

Shop this post: NYX Tinted Brow Mascara (£5.50) // NYX Butter Glosses (£5.00 each) // NYX Lip Lingerie Liquid Lipsticks (£6.50 each)

Until next time,
Emily xo
 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik