Wednesday, 27 April 2016

Kylie Jenner Lip Gloss & Lip Kits | Review

Hello everyone!

The most nerve wracking thing I have ever done is order Kylie Jenner lip products! When she released her line of lip glosses I was lucky enough to get one on my first try. But, the lip kits were a completely different story. I tried four times before I eventually was able to buy Dolce K and Candy K. 

The problem I was having, amongst thousands of other beauty lovers, was that the website kept crashing. Thankfully that got sorted a few weeks ago and I can finally say that I own some of the Kylie Jenner lip products! Staying up until 1am refreshing the Kylie Cosmetics page was definitely worth it!

About 2 weeks ago two very familiar looking boxes arrived at my door... My lip kits and gloss finally came!

I am going to talk about the lip gloss first because I got that before my lip kits. I picked up the shade Literally (there are currently three in the range). Literally is a peachy nude shade, and because it is a gloss it is obviously not matte like the lip kits. I don't use lip glosses that often because I tend to find them sticky, but this one is not sticky whatsoever and sits nice and comfortably on the lips. The only problem I found is with the applicator. A lot of the bristles stick out quite a bit, and I know that I am not the only person who has had this problem. Kylie Cosmetics have now rectified the problem, and they are currently in the process of sending out new lip glosses to everyone including me:)



The two lip kits I got, which is what I was most excited for, are Dolce K and Candy K. Dolce K is a beige nude shade and Candy K is a warm nude shade. As you can tell, I do like my nudes! If you are not familiar with the lip kits; you get a matte liquid lipstick and a lip liner. The formula of the liquid lipsticks are quite watery but they set matte straight away.






I just want to comment about the fact that these lip products last really well on the lips; I didn't need to re apply them once throughout the day!

Let me know if you have any of the Kylie lip kits, and which shades you own!

Shop this post: Literally Lip Gloss ($15.00) // Dolce K Lip Kit ($29.00) // Candy K Lip Kit ($29.00)

Until next time,
Emily xo

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik