Wednesday, 20 April 2016

Underrated Beauty Products

Hello everyone!

Today I am going to be talking about products that I think are really underrated. I have a collection of products that I think just aren't talked about enough in the blogging industry, and today I am going to tell you why I love them and why I think you will love them too!

No7 Beautifully Matte Foundation (£14.50)
I use this foundation every day and talk about it all the time, but I never actually hear any other bloggers talking about this foundation. I love the consistency of this foundation as it isn't too thin, but isn't too thick either. It offers a medium to high coverage, and doesn't oxidise on my skin either. I think that this foundation deserves a lot more coverage on blogs because it is honestly amazing!

NYX Tinted Brow Mascara (£5.50)
This NYX brow mascara is something that is fairly new in my collection, I have had it for around 3 months. I have never actually seen any other bloggers use this or even talk about it, so I was interested to see what it was like. I have quite thick brows anyways and I like to just use a mascara to set them into place, and this is the best one I have found so far. It doesn't make my brows hard and crispy like some other brow products do, and it just very subtly tints them.


No7 Natural Blush Tint Powder in Soft Damson (£8.00)
I actually haven't used this blush in AGES! I used to use this almost everyday, and it's just a really pretty pink. I actually think that this would be a perfect Spring blush because it is a really natural looking cheek colour. This is the only shade that I have and I haven't really seen them mentioned on any other blogs. This blush definitely should be mentioned more because it is a gorgeous shade and it lasts all day on my cheeks:) 

Korres Sunflower and Evening Primrose Eye Shadow in 27 Golden Bronze (£12.00)
I absolutely love this eye shadow! If I don't know what eye shadow to wear then I will usually go for this one. It is really pigmented and lasts well. This shadow is perfect for all year round and I think that more bloggers should talk about this because it is honestly my all time favourite eye shadow. I like to blend the colour out on my lid and then take a detailer brush and place it on my lower lash line too. 


GOSH #FoundationDrops (£12.99)
I have two shades of this foundation and it is one of my favourite drugstore foundations. I use shade 002 when I am really pale and then if I have a tan I use 004, sometimes I am in between shades and if that is the case then I mix the two shades together. The consistency of this foundation is very watery (make sure you shake the bottle before you use it!) and you use a little dropper which can be a little bit messy. Other than that, you really only need a little bit of product to get a full coverage look and it is super light so it feels like you have no product on your face at all! Overall, I love this and you NEED to try this if you haven't already!

I hope that you enjoyed this post! Let me know in the comments if you have tried any of these products, and let me know what you thought of them too:) 
Until next time, 
Emily xo
 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik