Sunday, 8 May 2016

Beauty Wish List #4

Hello everyone!

There have been lots of new beauty releases recently, and today I am going to share with you some of the products that are on my wish list. Some of the products I mention are brand new in stores, and some have been out for a while. Wish lists are one of my favourite posts to do, and I hope that you enjoy reading them:)


Urban Decay Beached Bronzer (£20.00)
I believe that this bronzer is new in stores. I seen Gabby from VelvetGh0st use this in one of her tutorials, and I just think that this looks gorgeous. From watching many tutorials, it looks like this bronzer gives the perfect sun kissed glow for Summer. We don't get much sun in the UK, so I always need a good bronzer to warm up my skin!

Too Faced Peanut Butter and Jelly eye shadow palette (£27.00)
I am not even sure if this palette is still available to buy because it is sold out on every website, but I still wanted to include it. The reason this palette appeals to me is because I would actually use every shade in this palette. A lot of the time eye shadow palettes have shades in that I wouldn't use, but the shades in this palette would be very wearable for me. This palette looks really pretty and I hope that you can still buy it!

Anastasia Beverly Hills Contour Kit (£39.00)
I have wanted this palette for the LONGEST time EVER! I have been obsessed with contouring recently and I need a high end palette that I can use for contour. I do love drugstore contour products, but this palette is so raved about that I feel like I really need to try it out. As far as I know, every single person that has tried this palette has loved it. It is on the pricier side, but it's worth the money so I will definitely pick it up at some point.

Becca Jaclyn Hill Highlighter in Champagne Pop (£32.00)
From the moment I saw this highlighter in Fleur DeForce's video, I was absolutely blown away! I never usually highlight my cheekbones because I have never found the perfect highlight, but I think this may be it. I have heard, however, that it cracks really easily. Let me know if I should get this highlighter in the comments! 

Sleek Cream Contour Kit (£10.99)
Like I said before, I have been obsessed with contouring recently. I have only tried a few cream contour products, and I am so intrigued to try this new one from Sleek. This palette is £10.99, so it is on the affordable side, and you get 6 different shades in the palette. I feel like this palette would be really easy to work with... I guess I will have to buy it so that I can report back:)

Sleek Matte Me Lip Gloss (£4.99) 
I love matte lipsticks, as you all probably know by now, and these new lip products from Sleek look very interesting. I am most interested to see how these lip products are matte, as they are described as lip glosses on the website. Usually lip glosses have a sheen to them, but these are matte. Most of the shades are on the nude side, so I think that I would really like these. 

Rimmel London Sculpting Palette by Kate (£6.99)
Loads of drugstore brands are releasing sculpting palettes. I think that a really good post idea would be if I compare all of the new sculpting palettes that have recently been released. That is one of the main reasons why this is on my wish list. But, I also do want to try it out as I normally love Rimmel products. You do actually get a blush in the palette as well as a contour and highlight shade. Most of the sculpting palettes which have just been released don't have a blush in them, so I think that this is a nice little added extra!

Soap & Glory Brow Archery Volume Boost Brow Fibre Gel (£8.00)
I have been loving brow gels because my brows are already quite full but I do like to set them into place with a gel so that there are no sparse hairs. Soap & Glory are well known for their amazing brow products, so I would love to try this out to see if it's just as good.

Beauty Blender (£16.00)
I cannot believe that they have started selling Beauty Blenders in Boots! I have always been a brush girl, but I have wanted to try a Beauty Blender for the longest time. Everybody always talks about how Beauty Blenders have changed their lives. Every beauty guru on YouTube uses some sort of makeup sponge, and I definitely need to get in on the hype. Apparently these give a flawless coverage which is a lot better than what a makeup brush can give. If you have tried a Beauty Blender, let me know what you thought of it.

Beauty Blender Cleanser (£15.00)
To go along with the sponge, I also have the cleanser on my wish list. This is nearly the same price as the sponge itself, but I am really interested to see if it would clean the sponge better than the cleanser I use to wash my brushes. I am also intrigued to see if this cleanser can clean makeup brushes too:) I believe that you can also get a solid cleanser, but I couldn't find that one on the Boots website. 

Benefit Cosmetics Cheekathon blush kit (£44.50)
I have seen so many pictures of this blush kit on Instagram, and I just love it! I love Benefit blushes and I think that this kit is the best thing that they have ever came out with. You get five of their best selling blushes in one set; what else could you need?!

Leave a comment with what is on your beauty wish list!

Shop this post: Urban Decay Beached Bronzer (£20.00) // Too Faced Peanut Butter and Jelly Palette (£27.00) // Anastasia Beverly Hills Contour Kit (£39.00) // Becca Jaclyn Hill Champagne Pop Highlighter (£32.00) // Sleek Cream Contour Kit (£10.99) // Sleek Matte Me Lip Gloss (£4.99) // Rimmel Sculpting Palette By Kate (£6.99) // Soap & Glory Volume Boost Brow Fibre Gel (£6.00) // Beauty Blender (£16.00) // Beauty Blender Cleanser (£15.00) // Benefit Cheekathon Kit (£44.50)

Until next time,
Emily xo 
 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik