Sunday, 29 May 2016

Currently Loving | Kylie Cosmetics, Victoria's Secret, Soap & Glory and More...

Hello everyone!

I always forget to do my monthly favourites so today I am going to be talking about everything that I am loving at the moment. I did try to do monthly favourites but I forgot after the first month! I have quite a few favourites to share with you, and the majority are beauty related:)

Rimmel Volume Colourist Mascara (£7.99)
I am in LOVE with this mascara! I love Rimmel mascaras and this new addition is great. This mascara tints the lashes over time, but this is not noticeable on my lashes because they are already naturally dark. This adds tons of length and volume to my lashes, and it doesn't make them go crispy either. This is my favourite mascara that Rimmel have ever released and I will repurchase when I have used this up. 

Various Kylie Cosmetics products!
I wanted to include my Kylie Jenner lip products in this post because I am still loving them. I have been getting the most use from Dolce K, but I have been using Candy K and Literally too! If you want to read more on my Kylie lip kits and gloss then you can click here:)

Victoria's Secret Body Spray in Amber Romance (£15.00)
I was in my local Tesco when I found this Victoria's Secret body spray. I was so happy because I tried to order some from the Victoria's Secret website but there were so many reasons why I couldn't ship them to the UK. They only had one scent in store but they have tons more online, so I will definitely be ordering a few more. .... smells gorgeous and I would definitely recommend you pick this scent up. I have nearly finished this bottle and I will definitely be repurchasing.

Makeup Revolution Mermaids Forever Eye Shadow Palette (£8.00)
I have been getting so much use out of this palette recently. I have already done a blog post on this palette, which you can read here, but I wanted to include it in this post anyway. All of the shades are really wearable, which I never thought they would be, and I have really been stepping out of my comfort zone and doing some lovely eye looks!

L'Oréal Infallible Sculpt Contouring Palette (£9.99)
I have been trying lots of different contour products recently and one that has really stood out for me is the L'Oréal Infallible Sculpt palette. I have talked about this palette before (read about it here) and I said how much I loved this product. This is the only ever cream to powder contour product I have tried before and I absolutely love it! Both shades are really creamy and set as a powder finish almost instantly. The only thing I would say about this is that, unlike other cream contour products, you do need to blend this out fairly quickly as it does set really fast.



Montagne Jennesse Tea Tree Peel Off Face Masks (£1.00 each)
I love having pamper evenings where I apply a really nice face mask. I have been loving the Montagne Jennesse peel off face masks, particularly the tea tree ones. I love the feeling when you have had a face mask on for a long time and you peel it off your skin! I really recommend you try out these face masks as they aren't expensive and are great for a pamper evening. 

Soap & Glory Sugar Crush Hand Food (£2.50 for the mini size)
My hands have been so dry recently and this Soap & Glory hand cream has been my LIFE SAVER! I absolutely love the scent of the Sugar Crush range. I just have a little mini version of the hand cream, and it lives in my handbag so I always have it when I'm out and about. 

B. Cosmetics Whipped Blush in Peach (£7.99)
I believe that this blush came out last Spring in the B. Sweet range. I love this blush because it is a gorgeous peachy shade, which is perfect for Summer! It is a cream formula but sets as a powder finish. The packaging is really cute too:) 

Soap & Glory Supercat Felt Tip Eyeliner (£6.00)
I have been into winged eyeliner so much recently. I have been practising winged eyeliner all the time, and I have finally perfected it! I love felt tip eyeliners as I find that they are really easy to use and manoeuvre around the eye because the tip is really thin so you can line your eyes really precisely. I love the Soap & Glory Supercat because it glides on really easily and evenly. This lasts really well, I don't think it's water proof but it takes a LOT of scrubbing to come off. 

Korres Volcanic Minerals Long Lasting Eyeliner in 03 Metallic Brown (£9.00)
Another eyeliner is from Korres, but I don't actually use this as an eyeliner. The name of this eyeliner is Metallic Brown, but it really doesn't look brown. It is more of a purple mauve shade. I have been using this all over my eyes as a really quick and easy eye shadow. This is really creamy and blends out really well too. 

River Island Khaki Bomber Jacket (£45.00)
I recently got a khaki bomber jacket from River Island (buy it here). I wanted a lightweight jacket that I can wear in the Summer, and this one is perfect! I love the colour of this and it is perfect to throw on with a white t shirt and some ripped jeans.

That is everything that I have been loving recently! Let me know in the comments what you have been loving:)

Shop this post: Rimmel Volume Colourist Mascara (£7.99) // Makeup Revolution Mermaids Forever Palette (£8.00) // L'Oreal Infallible Sculpt Contour Kit (£9.99) // Montagne Jeunesse Tea Tree Peel Off Mask (£1.00) // Soap & Glory Sugar Crush Hand Cream (£2.50) // B. Cosmetics Whipped Blush in Peach (£7.99) // Soap & Glory Supercat Felt Tip Liner (£6.00) // River Island Khaki Bomber Jacket (£45.00)

Until next time,
Emily xo


 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik