Sunday, 22 May 2016

Makeup Revolution Mermaids Forever Palette Swatches & Review

Hello everyone!

I picked this palette up from Superdrug a few weeks ago. This palette has everything in it that you will ever need; neutrals, pinks, purples, blues, greens and so much more. I thought that I wouldn't really get much use from the more colourful shades, but I have actually been using them more than the neutral shades.

Some of my favourite shades are: Seashell, Future, Starfish, Ariel, Pink Sea, Urchin, Princess and Mineral. I absolutely love this palette and it is definitely one of my favourites that I own! I was honestly really skeptical about most of the shades in the palette but I have been getting so much use from it.

The eye shadows are all really creamy, pigmented and blend out really easily. For £8 this palette is amazing and definitely worth picking up! I love the names of all the shades too:)

Now on to the swatches...


I hope that you enjoyed this blog post! Let me know if you have tried this palette, and of course what you thought of it:)

Shop this post: Makeup Revolution Mermaids Forever Palette (£8.00) 

Until next time, 
Emily xo 
 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik