Sunday, 1 May 2016

The Beauty Lover Tag

Hello everyone!

I love a good beauty related tag, so I have probably done this tag before! I used to do tags all the time when I first started my blog, and if I have done this tag before then I have probably deleted it by now.

1. If you could have your makeup done by anyone in the world, who would it be and why? 
Mario Dedivanovic. If you didn't know, then he is Kim Kardashian's makeup artist. I would love to have my makeup done by him because Kim's makeup always looks flawless.

2. What's your top makeup tip? 
I don't really know if this is a tip, and I think many people might know this anyway but... Do your eye makeup (shadow, mascara and eyeliner) before your foundation and this is useful in two ways. Firstly, if you have any eye shadow fall out then you can easily wipe it up without messing up your foundation. Secondly, if you mess up then you can wipe it all off and start again:)

3. What one makeup item could you not live without? 
It is SO hard to choose just one item! If I HAD to choose then I would probably say mascara because it makes me look more awake and makes my eyes look bigger too.

4. What one skincare item could you not live without? 
I would have to say the Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water for this one. This is so good because it removes all makeup, including water proof mascara, and it cleanses the skin at the same time. Obviously I use other skincare products as well as this but if I could only choose one then this is a great multi use product!

5. What are you worst at when it comes to applying makeup? 
Winged eyeliner! I used to be really good at this but when I got glasses I stopped doing winged eyeliner because I thought it was pointless. I guess that over time I just forgot how to do it. I am trying to perfect my eyeliner game again though!

6. What's your biggest pet peeve when it comes to beauty?
I don't know if this counts as a pet peeve, but some makeup brands are SO expensive! I don't mind paying a little extra for a good high end product, but sometimes the products aren't any better than drugstore versions.

7. What's your favourite makeup era? 
I would have to say the 60s; a classic red lip!

8. What's your guilty pleasure product? 
I can't decide between lipsticks and mascaras. I own way too many of each but yet I still continue to buy more.

9. What's your underdog product? 
I think that the No7 Beautifully Matte foundation doesn't get mentioned enough! I absolutely LOVE this foundation but I don't see it mentioned in many blog posts, which is quite sad. It deserves way more recognition because it is an amazing foundation.

10. What was your favourite product of 2015? 
Ooo this is tough! I did a 2015 beauty favourites post (read it here). If I had to choose just one product from that post then I would probably choose the Urban Decay Naked Smoky palette. I use this all the time and I think that it has a great range of shades in it, so there is something for everyone! You can create quite natural day time looks with this palette as well as smoky evening looks.

I hope that you liked this little tag, I certainly enjoyed writing it! If you do this tag then leave a link in the comments so that I can read your post:)

Until next time,
Emily xo 


 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik