Wednesday, 1 June 2016

Glam Bronze Eye Look Using The MAC Warm Neutrals Palette

Hello everyone!

Today I am going to share with you a makeup look that I created using the MAC Warm Neutrals palette which I got for Christmas. The eye look is very glam and you can always switch the lipstick to a red one, which would be perfect for a night out!

I started the look by priming my face using the Olay Hydration + Flawless Blur moisturiser. I love using this cream before I do my makeup because it is really hydrating and soothing on the skin. It also smells really good which is a bonus!

My go to Summer foundation is the Rimmel Lasting Finish 25hr foundation. I love this foundation because it is not a matte finish foundation, it gives a gorgeous glow to the skin. The coverage is medium and can be built to a full coverage. It is also really lightweight on the skin and doesn't look cakey. I have nearly ran out of this foundation and I will DEFINITELY be repurchasing. I am also going to pick up a lighter shade as well so that I can wear this foundation all year round, as the shade I have now only really matches my skin in the Summer when I have a bit of a tan.

I then set my foundation using the B. Cosmetics Sheer Finish pressed powder. This powder isn't matte, which I really like because that means it doesn't counteract the lovely glow that the foundation gives. You really don't need to use a lot when it comes to this powder, which explains why I still have loads left despite using it all the time.


For blush, I used Stay Pretty by MAC. Stay Pretty is a gorgeous bright pink shade. I like to use this blush with a very light hand, so that it just gives a pink glow to the cheeks.

I love the Makeup Revolution Highlighter Lights palette. I used the first shade in the palette on the top of my cheek bones, just above where I applied my blush, and it gives a gorgeous silver glow to the cheekbones. I have been obsessed with highlighter recently, and this palette has been my go to!

I lightly contoured using the contour shade from the Sleek Face Form palette in Light. I hadn't used this little trio in ages, and so I decided to get it out and use it for my contour. It really reminded me of how much I used to love this little palette, so I will definitely be using it a lot more often. It is perfect for travel too:)


I brushed through my eyebrows using the NYX Tinted Brow mascara. I don't fill my brows in, I like to just brush through them with a brow mascara so that they look as natural as possible. I love this particular brow mascara from NYX because it doesn't leave the brows crispy, which a lot of the brow gels and mascaras tend to do.

I started off my eye look with the Urban Decay Original Eyeshadow Primer Potion. I then took Brule and applied it all over my eye lids. This sets the primer and creates a base which will allow all of the following eye shadows to blend out really easily. I then took Saddle and blended it well into the crease. I pressed Satin Taupe all over the centre of my eye lid. This shade isn't from the Warm Neutrals palette but I think it starts the look off well and is a nice base shade to start with. After that I patted Divine Decadence everywhere that I applied Satin Taupe, these shadows look gorgeous together! I took Dark Brew, which is a red toned brown, and applied it to the outer corner as well as half way across the crease. I went back in the crease with Saddle to clean up the edges. I took Hey on the inner corner of the eye to highlight the eye, I also find that this makes me look more awake. I took a really precise brush and mixed Dark Brew and Dance In The Dark together, I then applied this to my lower lash line.


For mascara I used the Rimmel Volume Colourist mascara. I am in love with this mascara at the moment, and I love that when applied it looks very natural but gives a lot of length and volume at the same time.


To finish off the look I applied the Kylie Jenner Lip Kit in Dolce K. This is my favourite shade from the range. I love matte lips and I love nude lips, so this is the perfect combination!

I hope that you enjoyed this makeup look. Let me know what other makeup looks you would like to see in the future:)

Shop this post: Olay Hydration + Flawless Blur Moisturiser (£9.99) // Rimmel Lasting Finish 25hr Foundation (£7.99) // B. Cosmetics Sheer Finish Pressed Powder (£7.99) // MAC Cosmetics Pro Longwear Brush in Stay Pretty (£20.50) // Makeup Revolution Highlighter Palette (£8.00) // Sleek Face Form Palette in Light (£9.99) // NYX Tinted Brow Mascara (£5.50) // MAC Warm Neutrals Palette (£65.00) // MAC Satin Taupe Eye Shadow (£13.00) // Rimmel Volume Colourist Mascara (£7.99) // Kylie Lip Kit in Dolce K ($29.00)

Until next time,

Emily xo 


 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik