Sunday, 19 June 2016

Rose Gold Eyes | My Picks

Hello everyone!

In the Summer time I am quite partial to a good rose gold eye shadow. I have collected a few (okay, a lot!) of rose gold eye shadows, and today I am going to share with you a few of my favourites. I am not going to go into too much detail or this post would be VERY long, and I have probably done posts on all of these products before.

Makeup Revolution Beyond Flawless Palette 
The first rose gold eye shadows I am going to talk about are from the Makeup Revolution Beyond Flawless palette. The entire fourth row is made up of gorgeous rose gold shades. All four shades are very similar to each other, but I still wanted to include them in this post. The shadows are very shimmery and pigmented. They are also very creamy and blend out really easily on the eyes. 

Urban Decay Naked 3 Palette 
If you know me, then you will know that my all time favourite eye shadow brand is Urban Decay! Of course I had to include the Naked 3 palette in this post. First of all, the packaging is rose gold and is super pretty. The two rose gold shades in this palette are Dust and Buzz. I LOVE all UD shadows, and this palette is definitely no exception! I find that if I reach for my Naked 3 palette, then these are the shades that I tend to lean towards. 


Maybelline Colour Tattoo in Pink Gold 
I am absolutely OBSESSED with the Maybelline Colour Tattoos, I just love them! I used to talk about these on my blog all the time. The first shade I ever bought was Pink Gold, and it still remains a firm favourite of mine to this day. I love that these act as an eye base, and you can apply them all over the eyes in a hurry. I use this almost every day without fail, and the rose gold shade is definitely my favourite. You really don't need to apply a lot of product, but I have still managed to almost hit pan on this shade:) 

Sleek I Divine Palette in Oh So Special 
This Sleek palette made a regular appearance on my blog when I first started blogging. I still use this palette, but not as often as I should. The second column of this palette, which consists of two shades, are gorgeous rose gold shades. I love the Sleek I Divine palettes as they are really pigmented, and these shades are absolutely no exception!


I hope that you enjoyed this post! Let me know in the comments what your favourite rose gold eye shadows are:)

Shop this post: Makeup Revolution Beyond Flawless Palette (£8.00) // Urban Decay Naked 3 Palette (£38.50) // Maybelline Colour Tattoo in Pink Gold (£4.99) // Sleek I Divine Palette in Oh So Special (£8.99)

Until next time,
Emily xo 

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik