Sunday, 12 June 2016

Urban Decay Alice In Wonderland Palette | Review

Hello everyone!

So, last week when I was in House Of Fraser I saw an Urban Decay display. Right in the centre of the display was the new Alice In Wonderland palette. This wasn't something that I was intending on buying, but when I saw the gorgeous shades inside I knew that I HAD to have one! £43 later, I am now the proud owner of one of the gorgeous limited edition palettes:)


The palette itself is absolutely stunning. There is a full sized mirror in the top compartment (as well as a 3D butterfly!) and a pull out drawer with all of the shadows in. The shadows are all very pigmented and have the beautiful creamy texture that all Urban Decay shadows have.




You get 20 shades in this palette as well as a dual ended eye shadow brush. All of the other Urban Decay palettes I own are very high quality, and so I was expecting good things from this palette. I think it's safe to say that I am absolutely in love with this palette! You can create so many different looks because there is something for everyone; neutrals, pinks, purples, blues and greens. The majority of the shadows are either satin or matte finish, with the exception of a few heavy glitter shadows.

My favourite shades so far are: Duchess, Salazen Grum, Royal Fluss, Chessboard and Dream On. But I do think that all of the shadows are stunning!

Let me know in the comments if you have tried the Urban Decay Alice In Wonderland palette. What did you think of it?!

Shop this post: Urban Decay Alice Through The Looking Glass Palette (£43.00)

Until next time,
Emily xo 
 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik